Home

I unlocked the full potential of the gameplay mechanics

This is a discussion on I unlocked the full potential of the gameplay mechanics within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-01-2024, 06:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I unlocked the full potential of the gameplay mechanics

My PSN id is nakhsjhn. I uploaded a Scenario.

The goal of changing globally the badges, ratings, tendencies and gameplay sliders, was to increase the freedom of movement, foul calling, onball steals, turnovers from bas passes and out of bounds situations, frequency of passes and general feeling of enjoyment.
I also wanted to reduce the effectiveness of the pick and roll and the helpless feeling when some badges kick in.

I don't want to write pages here. Just download and play and I hope you like it just as I do. You can use your sliders because most people disagree about the difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2024, 07:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I unlocked the full potential of the gameplay mechanics

Gotta give some context of what you did, this community doesn't require "pages", but at least some explanation.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

1.Ball handling and Passing badges=
Gave all players at least bronze badge Slippery of ball, Slithery, hyperdrive, blowby, physical handles and removed ankle breaker, nedle threader, dimerbreal starter, special delivery.

2.Defence=Removed boxout beast, rebound chaser,
Gave at least bronze to all players for Pick dodger, post lockdown, offball pest, interceptor.

3.Shootinh badges=
Lowered by one or two clicks all badges related to 3pt shots. This gives a boost to the importance of ratings and eliminates the imbalance of human and cpu control in favor of the cpu.

4.Gameplay Sliders=
In spite of what sliders you use you should put all foul sliders to 100 and pass accuracy to 20 max especially for the cpu. This will increase turnovers and give you some milliseconds to play defense.

5.Ratings=
Steal increased for all players

6.Tendencies=
Commit foul to a 100, Reduced the contested shots, increased the pass to open man tendency, take charge .

All you elitists can pass. For all the others you can just download and FEEL the gameplay. This is made for people who want to feel like playing a real nba game and not nitpick on simulator stats. We are the majority
Old 01-03-2024, 09:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm in no way criticizing what you've done. I think it's a great idea. I only ask you to look at Tynoles roster. Very similar in many regards and he does amazing sig fixes and in game tendencies that are pretty awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »