Home

NCAA 11 CPU vs CPU... For PS2?

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 CPU vs CPU... For PS2? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-21-2023, 01:45 AM   #1
Rookie

JCSwishMan33's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 11 CPU vs CPU... For PS2?

Hi, all!

So I recently broke the ol' PS2 emulator out for some other game-playing, and remembered NCAA 11 being a big deal. And I'm enjoying the idea of taking a created school and Dynasty'ing them out into a powerhouse. But I'm looking to just watch games, and do a lot of the off-the-field stuff only.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good set of realistic CPU vs CPU sliders for the PS2 version of NCAA 11? I understand it'll be harder to be realistic with more minimalistic settings compared to the PS3 / X360 generation (which seems like the only slider sets I'm finding), but I'd like to get as close as is feasible.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2023, 08:42 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 11 CPU vs CPU... For PS2?

I haven't had any luck with the earlier games in the series but I've finally figured out a system of cpu vs cpu that works for me on NCAA13. Honestly you dont even have to change the sliders themselves, you just have to edit the a couple of things on the QB's and the games and stats are much more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »