Home

Hardest players for you to guard?

This is a discussion on Hardest players for you to guard? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2023, 06:22 PM   #1
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Hardest players for you to guard?

This year I feel like it's harder to guard superstars than ever before. It's definitely frustrating at times, but sometimes it makes perfect sense.

Kevin Durant makes everything no matter what I do. DeMar DeRozan routinely eats his lunch directly from my plate. Lebron and Kawhi act like I'm not even there.

Obviously I play the 3 in career a lot. Lolol

Who are your most unguardable match ups?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2023, 06:41 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Hardest players for you to guard?

For me, it's Fox, Simons, Poole, Lavine and Dejounte. They're all fast, twitchy dribblers who relentlessly attack and, in the case of Poole, Simons and Lavine, love to step behind a screen and shoot.

Could probably throw Trae and Garland in there too but they're a nightmare every year. The game definitely loves small scoring guards.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:11 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdez
For me, it's Fox, Simons, Poole, Lavine and Dejounte. They're all fast, twitchy dribblers who relentlessly attack and, in the case of Poole, Simons and Lavine, love to step behind a screen and shoot.

Could probably throw Trae and Garland in there too but they're a nightmare every year. The game definitely loves small scoring guards.
My first player was PG and I still guard the ball alot on switches so I'm VERY familiar with your list. Lol

Anfernee Simons was probably my hardest to guard from yours. That guy hits EVERYTHING off the bounce.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:15 PM   #4
MVP

Oh I definitely have to put Zion in here.

On my PF he was a nightmare. And if I ever get switched onto him as a smaller player he just shoves me around.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:00 PM   #5
Pro

Yeah Simons is incredible in 2k and has been for a couple of versions now. He shoots about 80% against me haha.

Zion is almost impossible, but I find on 2k24 he's very passive and it's usually Ingram taking the majority of shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2023, 05:10 AM   #6
MVP

jk31's Arena

Luke kennard. He is shooting 80 % from 3 in our online League while scoring 31 points per game.
Old 11-26-2023, 02:32 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Vince and T-Mac. Probably add Kobe to that list, but I don't run into him as often as I do those 2.

And due to off-ball screens -- Rip, Ray Allen, and Michael Redd consistently eat me alive
Old 11-26-2023, 02:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Vince and T-Mac. Probably add Kobe to that list, but I don't run into him as often as I do those 2.

And due to off-ball screens -- Rip, Ray Allen, and Michael Redd consistently eat me alive

Seeing those guys come off pin downs is always scary! I've been playing against the Knicks a lot lately with Tynoles' roster and Randle can be a legit problem, but Brunson eats. He snakes his way into the paint or just above the nail and pops these little mid range jumpers and up and unders that kill me. It's awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »