Home

Favourite Arenas to visit in the game

This is a discussion on Favourite Arenas to visit in the game within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-27-2023, 12:41 PM   #1
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

OVR: 0
Favourite Arenas to visit in the game

I’m gonna go with my TOP 3 and you can chime in 😀

Although all the Arenas feel a bit like the same in this series, with the lacks of Arena pans and longer intros. Imagine longer intros without the glow sticks, would go a long way making you feel immersed in the visiting Arena scene.

That being said, it’s these sounds, chants, that makes me really love these arenas for the unique feel to them 😀

#3) The UBS Arena of the New York Islanders… I just love the crowd chanting YES, YES, YES, YES after a goal is scored 😀

#2) United Center in Chicago has always been in my TOP places. With the organ playing and that LETS GO HAWKS ! Before the start of games and such. Vintage sounds for a vintage game 😀 Too bad that hey don’t have that Chelsea Dagger song anymore…

#1) My favourite in recent years has to be the Enterprise Center in Saint-Louis. The same as the Blackhawks with that organ and that LETS GO BLUUUUUES ! On top of that is when you hear these NOTES with how many goals they scores and the crowd counting at the same time… This is what hockey is all about 😀

I guess you could say I’m a ORGAN kind of guy at hockey games 😉

What are your TOP 3 ?
Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2023, 04:21 PM   #2
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Favourite Arenas to visit in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PernellKarl076
I’m gonna go with my TOP 3 and you can chime in 😀

Although all the Arenas feel a bit like the same in this series, with the lacks of Arena pans and longer intros. Imagine longer intros without the glow sticks, would go a long way making you feel immersed in the visiting Arena scene.

That being said, it’s these sounds, chants, that makes me really love these arenas for the unique feel to them 😀

#3) The UBS Arena of the New York Islanders… I just love the crowd chanting YES, YES, YES, YES after a goal is scored 😀

#2) United Center in Chicago has always been in my TOP places. With the organ playing and that LETS GO HAWKS ! Before the start of games and such. Vintage sounds for a vintage game 😀 Too bad that hey don’t have that Chelsea Dagger song anymore…

#1) My favourite in recent years has to be the Enterprise Center in Saint-Louis. The same as the Blackhawks with that organ and that LETS GO BLUUUUUES ! On top of that is when you hear these NOTES with how many goals they scores and the crowd counting at the same time… This is what hockey is all about 😀

I guess you could say I’m a ORGAN kind of guy at hockey games 😉

What are your TOP 3 ?
As a Blues fan I wish they would update the Enterprise Center in the game. They finally updated the seats to black but still have that wood finish and the walls are still wrong.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 10-28-2023, 04:56 PM   #3
Pro

HeadCoach2.0's Arena

My top 3 to visit are as follows..

1- Florida Panthers. They are the in state rivals of the Lightning. Nothing is better than going in there and beating them.

2-Toronto Maple Leafs. Another Rivals team that I hate to lose to in any arena especially in front of those fans in Toronto.

3- Boston Bruins. I have only been a hockey fan for a couple of years and I already hate the Bruins. Enough said.
Old 12-10-2023, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

BelfourThibault's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
As a Blues fan I wish they would update the Enterprise Center in the game. They finally updated the seats to black but still have that wood finish and the walls are still wrong.
Hard to imagine that barn now after all of the changes it’s been through. I haven’t been there since around 2006. I remember going to it often when it was the “Kiel Center” and had purple seats! I liked the arena then (even though I dislike your team and I’m sure it’s mutual) so I can only imagine it’s even better. Oddly enough it makes me feel even older when I hear about arenas that were built when I was a teenager needing/getting renovations.
NCAA- Notre Dame, Arizona State, and Mizzou
Old 12-10-2023, 11:33 PM   #5
Rookie

BelfourThibault's Arena

OVR: 1

I really like the lighting in some arenas. In Winnipeg, the configuration of the overhead lighting gives a nice reflection on the ice. Madison Square Garden is kinda dark in the corners and behind the net, and the contrast and shadows that produces are beautiful. And lastly, the United Center now that the logo has been toned down a bit and doesn’t give off an orange tone.
NCAA- Notre Dame, Arizona State, and Mizzou
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2023, 12:47 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelfourThibault
I really like the lighting in some arenas. In Winnipeg, the configuration of the overhead lighting gives a nice reflection on the ice. Madison Square Garden is kinda dark in the corners and behind the net, and the contrast and shadows that produces are beautiful. And lastly, the United Center now that the logo has been toned down a bit and doesn’t give off an orange tone.

i was wondering about it being dark in the corners and behind the nets in madison square garden, i saw that in the game and thought it looked odd, kinda thought it was my tv at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-19-2023, 03:26 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
i was wondering about it being dark in the corners and behind the nets in madison square garden, i saw that in the game and thought it looked odd, kinda thought it was my tv at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nope, MSG just uses very specific lighting to make the action on the ice/floor "pop"

Same for Knicks games. The court is lit up to 100 but the stands and such look like the lights are failing lol
Old 12-24-2023, 04:56 AM   #8
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Nope, MSG just uses very specific lighting to make the action on the ice/floor "pop"

Same for Knicks games. The court is lit up to 100 but the stands and such look like the lights are failing lol
I can definitely vouch for this as a Knicks fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »