Home

Creative suite

This is a discussion on Creative suite within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-20-2023, 12:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Creative suite

I wish they made it where people could share their created teams. I am terrible with making logos and stuff and this would be a nice touch. Sort of like CAWs in wrestling games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2023, 04:10 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Creative suite

Not played NHL for many years and can’t believe the same rubbish logos and same poor options are there how many years later 5-6?
Old 10-20-2023, 11:39 AM   #3
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0

I don’t know what people want. NHL creation assets are light years beyond Madden and Fifa (or whatever EA is calling their soccer game these days). At least in NHL you can create your own arena, customize your uniforms colors, pick your own logo, etc. etc. things you’re still not capable of doing in either of those games. Also MLB the show didn’t even add create a stadium feature until 10 years ago and their relocation expansion feature is nowhere near as integrated into franchise mode as in NHL 24. Also, still the only game you can actually have a realistic expansion in outside of NBA 2K

I know they haven’t added anything really “new”, but let’s not forget that NHL has been way more user friendly than most sports games for the last 5 years or so.
Old 10-20-2023, 09:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I don’t know what people want. NHL creation assets are light years beyond Madden and Fifa (or whatever EA is calling their soccer game these days). At least in NHL you can create your own arena, customize your uniforms colors, pick your own logo, etc. etc. things you’re still not capable of doing in either of those games. Also MLB the show didn’t even add create a stadium feature until 10 years ago and their relocation expansion feature is nowhere near as integrated into franchise mode as in NHL 24. Also, still the only game you can actually have a realistic expansion in outside of NBA 2K

I know they haven’t added anything really “new”, but let’s not forget that NHL has been way more user friendly than most sports games for the last 5 years or so.
I just wish you could somehow load in your own created logos or something rather than trying to create them in the creation studio. Or that people could upload what they created to share with others. I’m not great at creating my own stuff so I don’t want to do that and do a terrible job. It wouldn’t take much for them to add the ability to share created designs and stuff.
Old 10-20-2023, 10:47 PM   #5
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRage
I just wish you could somehow load in your own created logos or something rather than trying to create them in the creation studio. Or that people could upload what they created to share with others. I’m not great at creating my own stuff so I don’t want to do that and do a terrible job. It wouldn’t take much for them to add the ability to share created designs and stuff.
They need 2K style of customization. The art department is the worst for EA. The cartoon looking players they have for madden and the same basic heads they have each year for nhl. They haven't updated arenas in years except the center ice logos. They don't even have basic names in for players or teams. They have logos but can't name them anything cause they dont have the team name for it. It amazes me how many years the community has asked for customization and we get nothing. They keep taking out equipment they have licenses to.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »