Home

Historic Roster Complete Rotations Minutes Playbooks

This is a discussion on Historic Roster Complete Rotations Minutes Playbooks within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2023, 12:40 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Historic Roster Complete Rotations Minutes Playbooks

Historic Roster Complete- 15 Players per Team

2K Share
Gamer: O my Gandhi
Name: Historic Teams Fixed 15 Players
(Search under Content Name on 2k Share, Just type Historic Teams and then search)
Minutes, Rotations, ALL Playbooks Complete. Badges and Ratings updated for realistic play and stats

Recommend game speed 50
Sliders Recommend:
Gamer: O my Gandhi

Name: NBA on TNT ( over 22.000 downloads-thank you for trying these out)

It's a Beautiful Day! Over 300 Edits and finally done. (Ok, Roster makers are never done). All Historic Rosters with Playbooks, minutes, rotations, Badges, Ratings, and "somewhat" likeness images are complete.

All teams with 15 Players, used Abi Fein and James Williams for filler with teams that did not have 15 players during season.

I replaced the 64-65 Lakers squad with the 1999-2000 Lakers. Shaq, Kobe, and Gleen Rice led the team to a 67-15 regular season record and an NBA Championship over my beloved Pacers. 93-94 Nuggets replaced with 75-76 Nuggets- David Thompson, Issel, and Ralph Sampson.

If you look at the ALL-TIME Teams, Philadelphia 76ers 1966-67 with Wilt, Hal Greer, Chet Walker are completed. All-Time Celtics squad I replaced with the 73-74 Boston Celtics with Havlicek, Cowens, and Jo Jo White. All Time Indiana Pacers I replaced with 2004-05 Pacers starring Reggie, Smits, the Davis "brothers," and Mark Jackson. Almost forgot, The All-Time Suns, 1992-93 Barkley MVP season, Majerle, K.J. were a really fun team to watch and are fun in this 2k game.

ANY RECOMMEDATIONS for Teams you would like to see, please Post. I can change the All Time Teams.

Would LOVE to have VANNWOLFHAWK get involved on this Roster with Playbooks.

Anyone who wants to make changes to the Roster and attempt to improve it, PLEASE DO!
Change playbooks, Badges, Ratings-Whatever you think needs changed- Go for it.

(Please let me know what the name of your Roster is on 2K Share so I can play some games and enjoy it).

Please play a few games, NBA 2k24 games vary quite a bit- and post some feedback.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Last edited by Agame; 10-15-2023 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Spelling and Roster name error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2023, 10:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Historic Roster Complete Rotations Minutes Playbooks

I’m not seeing these through your GT or content name. I can definitely find your sliders just not the roster
Old 10-15-2023, 03:58 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraymondHood
I’m not seeing these through your GT or content name. I can definitely find your sliders just not the roster
Search by content name: Just type in the word Historic and you will see a short list of choices. Not sure why it won't pull it up with the complete name but it does not. I will come up with a solution and change name of Roster soon.
Old 10-15-2023, 04:06 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
Search by content name: Just type in the word Historic and you will see a short list of choices. Not sure why it won't pull it up with the complete name but it does not. I will come up with a solution and change name of Roster soon.
You were Correct, would not pull by Roster Content Name on 2k Share.

Changed Name to: Historic Teams Fixed 15 Players

Search under Content Name, type in Historic Teams and then done it will pull it up. Thank you for bringing issue to my attention.

Last edited by Agame; 10-15-2023 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:57 AM   #5
Pro

How about the 1973-74 Buffalo Braves with Bob McAdoo, Randy Smith, and Ernie DeGregorio?Also on the 75-76 Nuggets team Ralph Sampson should really be Guard Ralph Simpson.

KCRoyals

Last edited by KCRoyals; 10-15-2023 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Wrong year for Buffalo Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2023, 03:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
How about the 1973-74 Buffalo Braves with Bob McAdoo, Randy Smith, and Ernie DeGregorio?Also on the 75-76 Nuggets team Ralph Sampson should really be Guard Ralph Simpson.

KCRoyals

I had to do a double take because Sampson would've been 15 that season. Granted he was likely already 6'8 and could probably play with the professionals...
Old 10-23-2023, 10:08 AM   #7
Pro

Updated Roster with 74-75 BUFFALO BRAVES
(McAdoo, Smith, DiGregorio)

74-75 Season replaced All-Time Clippers Playbooks, rotation, Badges, ratings complete
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob McAdoo.jpg (17.4 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by Agame; 10-23-2023 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Spelling and Roster name error
Old 10-23-2023, 02:25 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeBlaize
I had to do a double take because Sampson would've been 15 that season. Granted he was likely already 6'8 and could probably play with the professionals...
93-94 Nuggets replaced with the 75-76 NUGGETS, David Thompson, Issel, and Ralph Sampson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg David Thompson.jpg (188.3 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by Agame; 10-23-2023 at 02:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »