Home

Old 10-12-2023, 05:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Mystaff

Hi, anyone got any issues with mystaff in eras?

Just started a new modern day with the Cavs and went to mystaff. There are no sports medicine candidates, the only person is my team doctor who already works for me. Also noticed there are only 3 scouts available to hire.

Can’t remember this issue being there before. Edit - just checked a previous mynba save and there are loads of candidates for all categories of staff so possibly an issue introduced by the patch? A pretty big one if so!

Last edited by no92strahan; 10-12-2023 at 05:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2023, 07:33 PM   #2
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mystaff

Just checked Default modern day roster and there are 24 total unemployed training staff people before you start the mode. I think they all get signed up immediately when you start the mode by the CPU.

In the default rosters everyone's training staff has only a Team Doctor. If you go through the CPU rosters in your MyNBA there should be 24 total training staff support roles filled on CPU teams.

They all got signed up.
Old 10-13-2023, 03:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Mystaff

Has this changed then as my previous mynba save has lots of unemployed staff for all roles?

Edit - I just simmed a season and all of the sudden at the start of the 2nd season magically many more unemployed staff appear.

Last edited by no92strahan; 10-13-2023 at 10:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »