Home

2k24 Arena Creator is broken

This is a discussion on 2k24 Arena Creator is broken within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-11-2023, 12:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k24 Arena Creator is broken

this will probably be the first thread that I create in OS and I feel this issue is so pertinent to me that I feel as though it should be addressed and hopefully a dev can see this and put this in a future patch.

I am solely a MYNBA player. I started a MYNBA season in every single era and I plan on playing every save file I have. One of the main Issues I've had with 2k is the licensing of Madison Square Garden and Boston Garden. 2k may have heard my complaints in the past because they then created the 2k arena customization. While I have loved the ability for me to put Madison Square Garden in the correct location on the court, 2K made a fatal change to that feature and I have not seen anything about any future fixes for it.

when coloring the paint, if you change the option to no color it turns the area brown and not returned back to the hardwood selected. for instance i I wanted the freethrow circle to not have any paint, it will revery to a solid brown and throws off the entire court. secondly when entering the name on the sidelines they removed the ability to include a simple space in the name. for Instance I am only allowed to put "NewYorkKnicks". IDK if anyone else has had this issue and spoke up about it but todays patch did not address one of the main reasons I bought the game and its very unfortunate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2197.jpg (220.3 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2196.jpg (229.7 KB, 169 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2023, 01:30 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2k24 Arena Creator is broken

They won't fix it, they'll sell it to us a new feature a few years from now
Old 10-11-2023, 02:43 AM   #3
Pro

This is a shame, because I wanted to start an MyEra mode in LeBron era with my Nets and create the accurate courts, especially my Nets' Prudential Center court.

How do they not test these things, is beyond me ... hopefully the next patch Season 3...
Old 10-11-2023, 09:39 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

There is a huge thread about this as well, two of em I think.

Also, did you write in a ticket? Did you also input this error in the Discord as well?

I think this issue is not in the fix for this Season because they need more time to make sure it aint breaking no other aspects of the game but yeah definitely need it updated. Lets just corner them at every aspect when it comes to flagging
Old 10-11-2023, 04:27 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah, these two issues are kind of critical for MyEras guys looking for authenticity. I was really hoping they'd be straightened out with that first patch, especially since these issues didn't exist in 2K23.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I should start my 1992 era anyway and just hope the glitches are figured out at some point. But even then, '92 is a prime Sonics year for me and I can't replicate their court due to the beige bug, so I'm in a weird spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2023, 12:05 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
There is a huge thread about this as well, two of em I think.

Also, did you write in a ticket? Did you also input this error in the Discord as well?

I think this issue is not in the fix for this Season because they need more time to make sure it aint breaking no other aspects of the game but yeah definitely need it updated. Lets just corner them at every aspect when it comes to flagging
thanks for all the info. Where do I put in a ticket at? would that be on 2k site somewhere?
Old 10-12-2023, 02:49 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

2K fixed the lighting bug in custom arenas
Old 10-12-2023, 10:24 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mo
thanks for all the info. Where do I put in a ticket at? would that be on 2k site somewhere?
[email protected]

Please be detailed as possible in the email, and as well on the discord.

Images and all.

Thats how I and a bunch of ppl were able to update the Sixers home jersey in 1992 to be correct

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »