Home

Forza Motorsport Available Today - Included with Game Pass

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport Available Today - Included with Game Pass within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2023, 09:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Motorsport Available Today - Included with Game Pass

For those of you purchasing the Forza Motorsport Deluxe or Premium Edition, the game is available...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2023, 01:55 AM   #2
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Forza Motorsport Early Access Available Today

Played the first five Motorsports to death! Never played 6 or 7, but I hopped on this with the premium upgrade via Game Pass and enjoying it so far. Really, really disappointed about the complete lack of any stats page of any kind. Hopefully this is added very soon and not a year from now. I always loved to look back to see my overall stats, per car, etc.

Looking forward to hopping into the online multiplayer! The skill level + safey rating matchmaking sounds incredibly promising.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:17 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I got it on PC last night and played it, it's got incredibly cool physics and the car handles really well, even though I am not skilled at this point.

However, it does not run well on my system (i5-12600 4.8Ghz, 3080 RTX 16Gb, 32Gb DDR4 Corsair RAM, SSD 4th gen, and had to set the graphics to medium and no ray tracing to get an acceptable frame rate. I can usually play most racing games on ultra or mostly ultra, just for context. I game at near 4K just to be clear though: 3840 x 1600 @ 100Hz.

This one may be one to play on XSX for a while until it's patched. I have a 4080 coming today so hopefully that helps some but I'm hearing it's in dire need of some updates to make it run much better on PC

Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-05-2023, 01:30 PM   #4
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

Running decent on the Rog Ally, albeit on Low 720. But it looks good and running between 30-60 fps, mostly 50-60 though. Can’t wait to try this on my PC once I get home from work.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:09 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Runs vastly better when I switched to AMD FSR instead of Nvidia DLSS, despite the fact I have a Nvidia card. Getting about 70 FPS now at 3840 x 1600 Ultra.

Here is a clip of a night race in the rain..

and the instant replay

Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by ODogg; 10-06-2023 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2023, 06:10 AM   #6
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm playing the game from game pass with the $35.00 upgrade for early access. I've run a bunch of time trials to check out different cars and tracks. I've also started the career mode.

This is easily the best Forza since Forza 4. They have finally figured out that real cars actually can grip the road, no more driving on black ice, yay!!!!

The game feels very smooth, I'm using a controller and the handling is great. The game looks great, but I'm not blown away by the graphics like I was when I first played GT7.

The A.I. is decent, although a couple times I've been penalized when they side swipe me. I'm going to turn the difficulty up a bit a see if they perform better. I started with the A.I. at 4 but they are braking way too much going into the turns so I'm going to up it to 6. Like past Forza games after a day or three and I get the feel down the A.I. ends up set a max difficulty.

I'm really liking it so far, but I fear with the limited number of tracks it may get stale soon. I hope they plan to release some track packs in the near future.

Last edited by JMD; 10-06-2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

preordered the premium deluxe and got to play a bit yesterday. my first Motorsport since I switched from PS4 to XBS and needed to fill the void of a new sim racing game. Played the new Horizons off game pass but I think my 6 year old daughter had more fun getting the car stuck in random places lol

as for this, I'm really enjoying it and I like the RPG style of leveling up cars. It's a whole new series for me so I can't comment on the changes from older games. For now, it seems like a great game, that looks wonderful on my TV. This will break up my time playing Madden.
Pokemon Emerald

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 10-06-2023, 01:26 PM   #8
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I like it and am having fun. Running on 4k high with 60fps. Think I missed a setting that locks fps though. Glad my yellow Camaro is in the game that I love.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »