Home

Is there a known reliable source of beta codes to sit and farm at?

This is a discussion on Is there a known reliable source of beta codes to sit and farm at? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2023, 05:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Is there a known reliable source of beta codes to sit and farm at?

For some reason it never really crossed my mind that I WOULDN'T get a beta code, but it seems that has come to pass. Sounds like a bunch of us here didn't get one.

That being said, is there a spot on the internet that has a high chance of dropping codes at some point? For example, I know Martial Mind dropped a bunch not too long ago. So has there been any hints of another source dropping anymore codes like EA UFC Twitter, Discord, another content creator, etc?

Specifically Xbox codes for myself personally. Hope more of us here can get in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2023, 05:16 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is there a known reliable source of beta codes to sit and farm at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
For some reason it never really crossed my mind that I WOULDN'T get a beta code, but it seems that has come to pass. Sounds like a bunch of us here didn't get one.

That being said, is there a spot on the internet that has a high chance of dropping codes at some point? For example, I know Martial Mind dropped a bunch not too long ago. So has there been any hints of another source dropping anymore codes like EA UFC Twitter, Discord, another content creator, etc?

Specifically Xbox codes for myself personally. Hope more of us here can get in there.
I’m in the same boat. Seems unlikely at this point, but if anyone knows a way to acquire a PS5 code would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-21-2023, 05:21 PM   #3
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: Is there a known reliable source of beta codes to sit and farm at?

Nope. MartialMind gave some away but otherwise ur out of luck unless someone at EA likes you I guess.
Pretty sure theres less than 24hrs left now anyway so gg.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »