Home

Need help after reinstall

This is a discussion on Need help after reinstall within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2023, 05:23 AM   #1
Rookie

furball321's Arena

OVR: 0
Need help after reinstall

I reinstalled my 2021 game. Now, when I start the game and "Press any button to enter" I get the Dodgers (LA) logo in the bottom right of my screen.

At first, I didn't pay any attention to this, because my (Giants) franschise and rosters were stll there after the reinstall.

BUT: Now if I hit CREATE in the upper right of the "Game Modes" select screen (so I can create a new roster) then click ROSTER CONTROL then click EDIT PLAYER . . . I am given the LA Dodgers players to edit. Before the reinstall I was always shown the Giants (the team I've always franchised since first getting the game.)

And in the lower right corner of that roster control screen it says "Roster Control LA." But I see no way to change that to SF. How do I change it so that when I choose to EDIT PLAYER, I'm ediiting Giants instead of Dodgers?

Thanks for help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2023, 12:28 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Need help after reinstall

Hit R2/L2 to switch teams from the Edit Player screen.

What happened is when you uninstalled, you wiped out your settings. So the Dodgers are now set as your favorite team. Go into your presets and set the Giants as your favorite team again and all the roster screens will default to the Giants.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:28 PM   #3
Rookie

furball321's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks, LowerWolf. L2/R2 work for me now.

Do you (or anyone else) remember how to get the pitch selection balls to show under the strike zone rather than beside it? That used to be hardwired in me, but since the reinstall I can't remember the simple trick to move it from one to the other.
Old 09-22-2023, 02:13 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball321
Thanks, LowerWolf. L2/R2 work for me now.

Do you (or anyone else) remember how to get the pitch selection balls to show under the strike zone rather than beside it? That used to be hardwired in me, but since the reinstall I can't remember the simple trick to move it from one to the other.
I usually turn that stuff off, so I’m not sure how to do that. Hopefully somebody else will chime in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »