Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay Deep Dive Video with Martial Mind

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay Deep Dive Video with Martial Mind within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay Deep Dive Video with Martial Mind

https://youtu.be/ZBDDNym74Vg
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 09-19-2023 at 09:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2023, 01:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Shak 2 Times's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay Today at 5PM ET

Looking forward to seeing more about these transition based submissions
Old 09-19-2023, 02:03 PM   #3
Banned

Deep Dive ft. Martial Mind ? Is this another general trailer or a in depth gameplay deepdive? The title is confusing. Anyhow watch how MartialMind blows smoke up the devs asses for the duration of the video, someone actually needs to show them how bad their striking is and how unchanged key areas of the game have remained for 3 god damn years. Dude is a shill straight up, if he had any respect like how he used to as a self proclaimed "animation junkie" (his exact words) he would have torn them a new one, now he is promoting this crapfest lmfao.

Speaking of shills, he is like that annoying **s albert guy or whatever the hell his name is who constantly chimes in on every single thread with random info that no one asked for, all to defend the game, but just does enough to make it seem that he is unbiased. EA have got all the clueless timid GC's out there who dont tell it like it is because they are on the payroll.

Last edited by ab541; 09-19-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 02:13 PM   #4
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab541
Deep Dive ft. Martial Mind ? Is this another general trailer or a in depth gameplay deepdive? The title is confusing. Anyhow watch how MartialMind blows smoke up the devs asses for the duration of the video, someone actually needs to show them how bad their striking is and how unchanged key areas of the game have remained for 3 god damn years. Dude is a shill straight up, if he had any respect like how he used to as a self proclaimed "animation junkie" (his exact words) he would have torn them a new one, now he is promoting this crapfest lmfao.

Speaking of shills, he is like that annoying **s albert guy or whatever the hell his name is who constantly chimes in on every single thread with random info that no one asked for, all to defend the game, but just does enough to make it seem that he is unbiased. EA have got all the clueless timid GC's out there who dont tell it like it is because they are on the payroll.
damn, don't hold back bro. lol

def think this is a bit harsh but i do agree that the GC's aren't as critical as they should be. The ones that were more critical just aren't GC's anymore so go figure.

I don't really blame them. it's just annoying to watch as a spectator when I want the game to be good. Martial seemed to be far more critical than he is now which makes no sense as several years have elapsed without changes to the things he used to criticise so much (most of which i agreed with him on). If anything, he should be even more critical? Maybe I'm wrong here but these have been my observations.

But yeah man, just want the best for the MMA games - and we need honest, constructive criticism to get there.

Last edited by Serengeti1; 09-19-2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 02:32 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti1

def think this is a bit harsh but i do agree that the GC's aren't as critical as they should be. The ones that were more critical just aren't GC's anymore so go figure.

I don't really blame them. it's just annoying to watch as a spectator when I want the game to be good. Martial seemed to be far more critical than he is now which makes no sense as several years have elapsed without changes to the things he used to criticise so much (most of which i agreed with him on). If anything, he should be even more critical? Maybe I'm wrong here but these have been my observations.

But yeah man, just want the best for the MMA games - and we need honest, constructive criticism to get there.

I have been here for years now, there is no purpose on holding back. Look at where it got us. When i was direct and upfront with Geoff he listened to one of my points and a change in one highly requested area was forced because i was brutally honest. Skirting around things for the sake of being overly nice and not being 100% truthful gets you nowhere, im not being a dick, im keeping it real. Those days are gone now and i know there is no dev here listening like Geoff did with us and i accept that fully.

Yeah MartialMind i get that he loves MMA and combat sports games and there is no alternative MMA game so its a real shame, but his crediblity as someone who can analyze the game is gone to nothing considering he is being paid now to promote it. I know the GC's and co have limited ablity to enitrely change the direction of the project, but some of the stuff these guys come out with at times is laughable.

If i was a gamechanger i would have ripped them into literally peices on about 100+ areas they are lacking in, dont give a flying monkeys about the money or any BS like that. Thats what a gamechanger should attempt to do, give honest, transparent feedback, not to kiss *** and promote something they all know is a pathetic attempt at what is 3 years of "work". Not that i would ever personally accept working with EA ever anyhow, the company has a rotten mentallity that runs deep, putting profit well above delivering good products by deceving people more so than it was 10-15 years ago.

Last edited by ab541; 09-19-2023 at 02:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2023, 02:41 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti1

Serious question: Who would that be? I can only recall 3 people who are no longer GC's since I've been there. One is Aydin and the other two are content creators who were never critical about the game.

Also, just because people arent critical the way you guys are (which at times is over the top) doesnt mean that we arent critical behind the scenes. What is the point of me bitching about a decision they made on OS when I can go directly to a dev and explain to him/her what the issue is and why it needs to be fixed?
Old 09-19-2023, 02:47 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab541
I have been here for years now, there is no purpose on holding back. Look at where it got us. When i was direct and upfront with Geoff he listened to one of my points and a change in one highly requested area was forced because i was brutally honest. Skirting around things for the sake of being overly nice and not being 100% truthful gets you nowhere, im not being a dick, im keeping it real. Those days are gone now and i know there is no dev here listening like Geoff did with us and i accept that fully.

Yeah MartialMind i get that he loves MMA and combat sports games and there is no alternative MMA game so its a real shame, but his crediblity as someone who can analyze the game is gone to nothing considering he is being paid now to promote it. I know the GC's and co have limited ablity to enitrely change the direction of the project, but some of the stuff these guys come out with at times is laughable.

If i was a gamechanger i would have ripped them into literally peices on about 100+ areas they are lacking in, dont give a flying monkeys about the money or any BS like that. Thats what a gamechanger should attempt to do, give honest, transparent feedback, not to kiss *** and promote something they all know is a pathetic attempt at what is 3 years of "work". Not that i would ever personally accept working with EA ever anyhow, the company has a rotten mentallity that runs deep, putting profit well above delivering good products by deceving people more so than it was 10-15 years ago.
You wouldnt be a GC for long. LOL.

I dont know a single place that someone can work or provide input where you can go in, "rip them to pieces" and expect that you will still be asked to provide input. Thats not the real world.

Also, credit to Geoff. He made you guys feel that a point you made singularly guided a decision he made. I'll be blunt with you though: Not a single decision made by that dev team (including Geoff) happened because one person (Not a GC or a member outside the team) suggested it.

Not one.
Old 09-19-2023, 02:48 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

FYI, the content is a deep dive from Martial and its 20-25 minutes long. It doesnt go into details about modes. Its strictly gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »