Home

Colorado’s Successful Start

This is a discussion on Colorado’s Successful Start within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2023, 03:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

The 3-0 Colorado Buffaloes are enough reason to why NCAA Football 25 should be campaigned and properly funded. Coach Prime is the best example ever to make a pitch based around Coaching Carousel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2023, 01:00 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: Colorado’s Successful Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716
The 3-0 Colorado Buffaloes are enough reason to why NCAA Football 25 should be campaigned and properly funded. Coach Prime is the best example ever to make a pitch based around Coaching Carousel.
EA would be wise to brand CFB as Prime College Football, and have Coach Sanders as the initial cover guy. Plus, Prime College Football sounds better than "EA CFB". In my opinion.

Also, sorry I accidentally ''reported'' the above post, when I actually meant to ''quote'' it.
#44Syracuse
One's convicted, the other's a born liar.
Instead of George and Reggie, Billy Martin could have been talking about Donald and Joe.
Nov. 5, Choose: None of the Above
Old 09-19-2023, 05:26 PM   #3
Rookie

As a longtime Buffs fan all the hype about Deion is getting a little gross. They've won 3 games. During the Nebraska game Joel Klatt said more than once that this is the biggest success story in all of sports.
They were losing at home to Colorado State with a minute and a half left.

It does seem like he's being 'Primed' for something. Maybe head coach of the Cowboys eventually if things go well for him but again, he's won three FBS games. Maybe tap the brakes a little.
Old 09-19-2023, 05:30 PM   #4
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Ugh not here too. I can’t go anywhere without hearing more about a completely unproven Colorado team being crowned national champions after barely beating CSU. Who lost to Wazzu by 40 BTW. I sincerely hope Oregon demolishes them this week so we can slow down the hype train. They’ll be much better next year and actually validate all this crap. If they called it Prime College Football I wouldn’t buy it. That’s absolute insanity. It’s too much. And I like Deion. I thought it was a great hire. I picked them to beat TCU. But what’s become of this is so tiring. The celebs and social media blood suckers are so easy to root against.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 09-19-2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 07:51 PM   #5
Rookie

During the Colorado / Nebraska game the one time they briefly stopped talking about Deion long enough to mention the other new head coach, Matt Rhule - you know, a guy who's already rebuilt two college teams and coached in the NFL - they brought up that Rhule was building from the inside - out, meaning recruiting kids out of high school and teaching them his system, which takes time. Whereas Deion was building from the outside - in, going for quick success through the transfer portal.

It will be interesting to see where those two teams and coaches are 5 years from now. My guess is that Deion will put together a couple reasonably successful seasons with Colorado, use them as a stepping stone to jump to a better opportunity somewhere else, and the Buffs will trail back off to a mediocre or bad team - a shame because that school has always had a lot of good stuff going for it. While Rhule will still be at Nebraska where they've settled in with Wisconsin & Penn State as consistent top-25, second tier Big Ten teams who will occasionally challenge the Ohio State / Michigan / USC heavyweights, which I think Nebraska fans would be happy with at this point. That's just a guess, but I'd rather take the slow and steady route myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2023, 09:24 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

at this point Fla st or a SEC school needs to take the purge on deion but i wanna see what 24 and 25 are like first

col will be 7-5 or 8-4 anything more than that alabama will froce saban to retire
Old 09-23-2023, 06:43 PM   #7
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Lol go Ducks.
Old 09-23-2023, 08:46 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Lol go Ducks.
Y'all get to take the National Championship trophy back to Eugene now, right? Isn't that how it works, when you completely dismantle the team they had already given it to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »