Home

Forza Motorsport Gameplay Video (20 Minutes of Footage)

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport Gameplay Video (20 Minutes of Footage) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2023, 11:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Motorsport Gameplay Video (20 Minutes of Footage)

The Forza Motorsport team have posted almost 20 minutes of gameplay footage exploring the initial races...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2023, 02:39 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: Forza Motorsport Gameplay Video (20 Minutes of Footage)

My excitement on this one ticked down a notch, maybe 6.

Race graphics look inferior to what we saw in the teaser a few months ago. Not by a wide margin, but it's much more clear that this is a video game than the "in game footage" that they advertised previously. Still solid, but maybe even slightly less than what we see from GT7 which released a year and a half ago. Track audio seemed good though.

Only 20 tracks? That really doesn't seem like a lot...GT7 has almost twice as many. That's a pretty big disappointment. I prefer Forza as a franchise, and I hated how GT7 so blatantly pushed you towards mtx with the heavy grind. But I can't pretend that 20 tracks is somehow better or as good as 34 in GT7.

I've seen some people with preview builds talk more in depth about the upgrade system and wow...I am not a fan. Like, at all. In theory the car mastery isn't so bad since it does force you to appreciate the cars in a stock form before building them into a super car. However, the way that they have implemented upgrades feels like it belongs in an arcade racer or even the Horizon series which was always a little less car-sim.

Glad this one is on gamepass. It was going to be an easy day 1 CE buy for me as I love the series and car-sim games like this. Definitely not now though.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:52 AM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I wish I didn't watch that video. My excitement for this game just dropped quite a bit. I'm hoping that the difficulty setting was on easy because the person playing the game, (and hitting everything on the track, horrible driver) was blowing by the A.I. with ease.

After spending a lot of time playing Assetto Corsa Competizione, where I can set the game up so it's very realistic, I have to fight just to get a top 5 finish. If Forza is going to be that easy I'll have no use for it. So I hope it was on easy difficulty.

I'll give it a shot on game pass, really hope it will be good.
Old 09-27-2023, 10:48 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Thanks fellas, I am not going to watch the video then and I'll just wait

Does anyone know if we can do like we did with Starfield and pay $30 to get the Premium version on Gamepass?

If not I'll have to start looking for a good deal on it as I don't want to wait until October 10th, plus I also want the extra stuff you get with the Premium.
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-27-2023, 11:13 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Well I won some money on the Buckeye win over ND so I just bought the Premium version for $76 online. If anyone wants to know where I got it for that price (it includes Xbox/PC code FYI) then just PM me.

It's installing now.
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2023, 04:49 PM   #6
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well I won some money on the Buckeye win over ND so I just bought the Premium version for $76 online. If anyone wants to know where I got it for that price (it includes Xbox/PC code FYI) then just PM me.

It's installing now.
I'm thinking of getting the 35$ Premium Add on since I have Gamepass, this can be done right?
Old 09-28-2023, 10:24 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I'm thinking of getting the 35$ Premium Add on since I have Gamepass, this can be done right?
Yes, my friends did that but I couldn't find it, but may have just been me or my browser or xbox app, but yes it should be there

Old 09-29-2023, 10:40 AM   #8
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yes, my friends did that but I couldn't find it, but may have just been me or my browser or xbox app, but yes it should be there
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/sto...e/9N5MZM3J3LCQ

You may be able to get it through here and then load it on your Xbox. $35.99 w/ Game Pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »