Home

UFC 5 closed beta registration

This is a discussion on UFC 5 closed beta registration within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2023, 03:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UFC 5 closed beta registration

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-beta-registration

Here we go. Says codes going out late August which is now, so should be very soon.

Couple of interesting things. Seems to be current gen only. Also has an M rating.

Last edited by sdpdude9; 08-25-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 03:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: UFC 5 closed beta registration

This is great news, that will mean that it will probably be 60fps.. Doctor stoppages and a new damage system (M rating makes me wonder are also really welcome.

'strong language' is also mentioned which is new, we could be looking at a story mode

In case of current gen only release we could be looking at cross play which is also great

Last edited by Sirsunny; 08-25-2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Awful to see no PC option. Really disappointing and upsetting. I've played every MMA game ever made, and quite obsessively, but that will end here, because I'm not buying a new console just for one game. No PC = no purchase. **** that.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:29 PM   #4
Rookie

I signed up. Hopefully I get a code.
Old 08-26-2023, 02:34 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragreynolds
Awful to see no PC option. Really disappointing and upsetting. I've played every MMA game ever made, and quite obsessively, but that will end here, because I'm not buying a new console just for one game. No PC = no purchase. **** that.

Sorry dude, but you're in the minority I assume. Most people will be with Sirsunny. This probably means way better gfx, 60fps and less bugs, though you never know of course.

Anyhow, was hoping for a PC release eventually, so I could sell the console as I never play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 07:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
This probably means way better gfx, 60fps and less bugs, though you never know of course.
That's the case for not releasing on old-gen consoles, but not for PC. Making games run on old-gen can hold them back since they can't implement the same levels of visuals etc. But releasing for PC does not have any impact on that at all, since PC is capable of better than any other platform.

The only real reason I can see for them not releasing on PC, is that they don't think it's worth allocating the resources to make the PC version. Meaning they don't think there's a huge market for it on PC. Releasing on PC would in no way impact gfx, frame rate, or bugs on console versions.
Old 08-27-2023, 08:25 PM   #7
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Played every MMA game out there going back to the dreamcast days. All the THQs and all the EAs. And I miss the beta every time. Enjoy.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:18 PM   #8
Rookie

slikkster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
Played every MMA game out there going back to the dreamcast days. All the THQs and all the EAs. And I miss the beta every time. Enjoy.

The beta hasn’t started yet. I registered earlier today. Did you try to register?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »