Home

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2023, 12:52 PM   #1
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

OVR: 0
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

https://www.gameinformer.com/2023/08...es-november-10

Call of Duty Modern Warfare III will be released on November 10, and we got the briefest of teases in a new trailer today. Activision confirmed today’s reveal last week after the game leaked online.

The teaser doesn’t provide much to go on except the release date; platforms are unannounced, but we imagine it'll be on the usual suspects. Sledgehammer Games is taking the reins, making it the first Modern Warfare title not made by Infinity Ward (but it's still assisting, as all Call of Duty studios tend to). Sledgehammer's last entry was 2021’s Call of Duty: Vanguard, and it also developed WWII and Advanced Warfare.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2023, 03:56 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

I hate that I'm all in, but I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2023, 04:45 PM   #3
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

Despite it being the only game my friends play, I'm highly tempted to skip this altogether. After MW2019, this last iteration was a disappointment for me, and I really didn't like Vanguard. I don't have much faith in Sledgehammer to get it right.

I'll be happy to be wrong, but I'm staying away from it until people tell me otherwise. Also slightly annoyed at all those rumors of MW2 getting a two-year cycle. I can't remember where that gossip started, obviously it wasn't something that was confirmed from Activision. Maybe that's a change Microsoft implements in the future.
Old 08-08-2023, 05:41 PM   #4
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Been seeing this all over youtube from a lot of different folks that this is nothing more than $70 dlc, and a lot of folks are not happy about it.

I just picked up MW2, and somewhat enjoy it, but then again I only paid 30 for it...lol so MW2 will tide me over just fine.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-10-2023, 12:07 AM   #5
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Ill but this when its on sale, play the campaign, and uninstall like I do every year. I have Star Wars and SpiderMan to hold me over until then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2023, 09:32 PM   #6
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

I bought the 'new' MW2 a couple days before Christmas, played for an hour and then requested a refund because it hit me like a ton of bricks that I burned myself out on Call of Duty as far back as 2012.

Although, I will say I enjoyed WW2 for a while in 2017, especially playing the one mode (can't remember the name of it) with one of my friends featuring the 'announcer' saying, "GET TO ZE BUNKAHS!"

I'm just so tired of the same old formula. Meanwhile, I hypocritically say that while being a Halo junkie for nearly 22 years now...

I'll definitely check out this COD, though, because curiosity seems to always kill the cat, I reckon.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:12 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Super excited to sink my teeth into this tonight and over the weekend!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2023, 05:00 PM   #8
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I'd be curious to hear what long-time Call of Duty players think about MWIII. Based on observations, I think they are the people more likely to enjoy this beta. I didn't play Call of Duty between the original MW2/Black Ops and then MW 2019, which has been my favorite COD title aside from the OG Modern Warfare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »