Home

Franchise with Legends

This is a discussion on Franchise with Legends within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-08-2023, 11:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Franchise with Legends

I'm taking an awesome roster with a lot of created legends, and planning to fill it up so each team has 50 legends between their NHL and AHL team.

When starting a franchise, assuming they're all signed to NHL contracts, there should be no room to sign any other players for the first season. There also won't be unsigned rookies attached to teams, as I'm using the Alumni roster slots instead of normal NHL.

If I empty out the FA list, there shouldn't be a ton of lurkers (although I'm sure some come from the Euro leagues).

Any advice for me, as I start this endeavor. The roster I'm using as a base is awesome, and I'll attach credit when back at my PS5.

EDIT - Credit to Biebig2010 and his "All Time Greats" roster and to GeForce22 for the Legends Sports Universe ratings generator.

Last edited by dmacgreg37; 07-12-2023 at 04:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2023, 04:06 AM   #2
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise with Legends

Any update on these rosters I really want to try them since they're on PS5
Old 07-20-2023, 06:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltslide21
Any update on these rosters I really want to try them since they're on PS5
They're, likely, a ways out. I have only just started inputting the players into the game, after making a spreadsheet with ratings for all 1400 players. Will be a while.
Old 07-20-2023, 10:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

OVR: 0

Can you share like a screenshot of the players you chose or maybe share with me the rosters and I can help you out with it when I'm able to cause I was about to do my own with this but just filling the NHL Lineups based on my own ratings but if you're doing this I might as well just offer my help and wait til 24 to come out for my own.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Posted the file today with only Montreal (and Laval) done. They're in the Alumni slot of the Canadiens.

I've adjusted salaries so they're on a sliding scale based on what I set as their "projected" overall. Some players may be rated lower than expected, but that is based on age, as all players who aren't already in the game (who will auto reset to 26/27 at the onset of a franchise) were given an age between 18-30 using a random number generator on each team. All players have a 15 year contract.

It is incredibly time consuming to enter the players, so the full file likely won't be out for a month or more, but I'll update it every few teams.

It's in PSN under 50 legends. If you can't find it, my tag is dmacgreg37
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »