Home

New SCEA Rosters

This is a discussion on New SCEA Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2023, 02:29 PM   #1
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0
New SCEA Rosters

So I am (was) wanting to start my Franchise as we are almost in middle of May
I used the New SCEA roster to start my Chise
Using 30 Team control and simming Spring Training I noticed that these Rosters were pretty accurate with the players that are on their 26man Roster
Normally it takes me about 4 to 6hrs to get all Teams set up correctly, this time it took me about 1.5hrs
I dont know if its cause new attributes or what but it was a breath of fresh air

Last edited by Lisac; 05-14-2023 at 04:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2023, 02:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Noiziv's Arena

Re: New SCEA Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
So I am (was) wanting to start my Franchise as we are almost in middle of May
I used the New SCEA roster to start my Chise
Using 32 Team control and simming Spring Training I noticed that these Rosters were pretty accurate with the players that are on their 26man Roster
Normally it takes me about 4 to 6hrs to get all Teams set up correctly, this time it took me about 1.5hrs
I dont know if its cause new attributes or what but it was a breath of fresh air
32 team control!? Do you know something we don’t about the next 2 franchises?

Kidding aside, I’m right there with you. The roster update seemed fantastic to me, so I started mine on Friday night. I did already have a franchise going with another roster, but wasn’t a fan of the rerates so I wanted to wait for a more updated official roster to see if I could roll with it. Pleasantly surprised with this one!
Old 05-14-2023, 04:22 PM   #3
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiziv

Kidding aside, I’m right there with you. The roster update seemed fantastic to me, so I started mine on Friday night. I did already have a franchise going with another roster, but wasn’t a fan of the rerates so I wanted to wait for a more updated official roster to see if I could roll with it. Pleasantly surprised with this one!
Lol
Ya typed faster than my brain worked obviously
My guess in Monteal/Orlando and Nashville 🤣

Very pleasantly surprised!
Old 05-15-2023, 12:09 PM   #4
bk2
Rookie

Something both northsiders and southsiders can agree on
Old 05-15-2023, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk2
Something both northsiders and southsiders can agree on
Amen to that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2023, 09:05 PM   #6
Rookie

StonewallTexan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiziv

I am still holding out only because I expect/hope the Full Minors roster will replace the Legends players with Minor Leaguers and International Players so that I do not have to play with fantasy or fake free agents, but I am getting close to giving in and moving on with the default rosters.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:49 PM   #7
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonewallTexan
I am still holding out only because I expect/hope the Full Minors roster will replace the Legends players with Minor Leaguers and International Players so that I do not have to play with fantasy or fake free agents, but I am getting close to giving in and moving on with the default rosters.
So when you go into Full Control of all 30 Teams in Franchise Mode there is a setting where you can have those guys not be in FA and just have some real MLB players and some made up
Me personally, with Ridin working on roster updates and doing over 200 attributes for players this past Roster update was really good and I just moved forward. The other positive is if the add Face Scans those will be in also!
Old 05-20-2023, 10:51 AM   #8
Rookie

StonewallTexan's Arena

So I took the latest live roster, imported a few missing Top 100 minor leaguers, then replaced the rest of the Legends in the FA pool with a 1 OVR CAP so they would not get used, and I am calling it good. Maybe I the Full Minors team will surprise us and their roster will be available within the next week, but otherwise, not matter how good it will be, if it is not available until June or July, it is sort of OBE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »