Home

Clothing store only showing 4 pages?

This is a discussion on Clothing store only showing 4 pages? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2023, 05:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Am I missing something? When I go to the store to upgrade my clothing it only shows me a very random assortment of stuff and there’s always only 4 pages. I’ve noticed it’s been different each day. But I can’t even sort it by “hats” or “polos” like you could in 2k. I just won the US amateur but I’m still rocking the plain boring clothes with no hat and can’t figure out why I have such limited options to buy stuff.

Anyone know an answer? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2023, 05:16 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Clothing store only showing 4 pages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Am I missing something? When I go to the store to upgrade my clothing it only shows me a very random assortment of stuff and there’s always only 4 pages. I’ve noticed it’s been different each day. But I can’t even sort it by “hats” or “polos” like you could in 2k. I just won the US amateur but I’m still rocking the plain boring clothes with no hat and can’t figure out why I have such limited options to buy stuff.

The store is random & minimal but encourages you to look elsewhere for gear. I’m unlocking gear in challenges myself, it’s slow but you can do the sponsor stuff in a good amount of time.
Old 04-12-2023, 05:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIFRIG
The store is random & minimal but encourages you to look elsewhere for gear. I’m unlocking gear in challenges myself, it’s slow but you can do the sponsor stuff in a good amount of time.

Got it, when you say look elsewhere for gear is that only in challenges or is there somewhere else I can buy stuff using XP?

Old 04-12-2023, 05:22 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Got it, when you say look elsewhere for gear is that only in challenges or is there somewhere else I can buy stuff using XP?

Challenges are obviously play to unlock you can’t short cut with XP. Stick it on easy & burn through them…👍🏼
Old 04-12-2023, 05:40 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

It’s a weird thing to be concerned about in a game but I’m with you. Don’t know why it’s a sticking point of mine but I don’t want to be dressed like a frat boy going golfing during Q school. Not even asking for brands, just normal golf clothing.

The attire in this game is subpar and the only apparent way to get it is through mini games which I personally have no desire to go through. I just want to play rounds of golf.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2023, 05:57 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gear us on a shifting cycle in the store and some things havent even shown up yet. They are encouraging you to check back as there is no telling what may show up and when.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »