Home

Is Harold Minor in the game? (2K says he received a new sculpt, but can’t find him)

This is a discussion on Is Harold Minor in the game? (2K says he received a new sculpt, but can’t find him) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-15-2023, 08:54 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Is Harold Minor in the game? (2K says he received a new sculpt, but can’t find him)

As the title says. 2K says they updated him in the patch notes but I looked everywhere and can’t seem to find him. Anyone know where he’s at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2023, 12:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is Harold Minor in the game? (2K says he received a new sculpt, but can’t find hi

It updates on the 24th.

"Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 5, launching on Friday, February 24th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!"
Old 02-15-2023, 01:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Is Harold Minor in the game? (2K says he received a new sculpt, but can’t find hi

Caldwell Jones isn’t in the game either.

Howard Eisley got his new face scan though.

Kenny Satterfield doesn’t have a face scan still.

I can’t tell if Craig Ehlo got changed, I knew he had two options for hair previously but I can’t tell if one of them got changed.

Jason Kidd and Scalabrine still don’t have their new face scans from the last update in January.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:16 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTract
It updates on the 24th.

"Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 5, launching on Friday, February 24th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!"
Is Harold in the game currently though? I can’t find him in any roster. I’m confused in their wording as to whether they’re saying they’re adding him in her game or if they’re existing Harold got updated. But if he got updated then they means he’s in the game somewhere currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL1287
Caldwell Jones isn’t in the game either.

Howard Eisley got his new face scan though.

Kenny Satterfield doesn’t have a face scan still.

I can’t tell if Craig Ehlo got changed, I knew he had two options for hair previously but I can’t tell if one of them got changed.

Jason Kidd and Scalabrine still don’t have their new face scans from the last update in January.
Yeah just noticed ehlo’s second hair option. I’m assuming the second option (darker and less cartoony) is the newer option?

No idea what happened to their Kidd and Scalabrine updates they promised lol. It’s like they forgot.
Old 02-15-2023, 08:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Is Harold in the game currently though? I can’t find him in any roster. I’m confused in their wording as to whether they’re saying they’re adding him in her game or if they’re existing Harold got updated. But if he got updated then they means he’s in the game somewhere currently.

Yeah just noticed ehlo’s second hair option. I’m assuming the second option (darker and less cartoony) is the newer option?

No idea what happened to their Kidd and Scalabrine updates they promised lol. It’s like they forgot.
He's not in the game currently. It'd be likely he's being added entirely for the first time as a sole new player in this update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2023, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTract
He's not in the game currently. It'd be likely he's being added entirely for the first time as a sole new player in this update.
Correction: Caldwell Jones is not on the '76-'77 76ers classic team already. So he's 1/2 new historic players being added.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23

That's been there since launch. I ran a season with the 91-92 Cavs and he had both.
Old 02-18-2023, 06:00 AM   #8
MVP

Well, Friday came and went and he’s still nowhere to be found.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »