Home

MLB The Show 23 Revamps The MLB Draft Experience, Expands Commentary and In-Game Presentation

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 23 Revamps The MLB Draft Experience, Expands Commentary and In-Game Presentation within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2023, 09:44 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB The Show 23 Revamps The MLB Draft Experience, Expands Commentary and In-Game Presentation

The community discovered some new MLB The Show 23 nuggets from the pre-order pages today. It appears...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2023, 10:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 23 Revamps The MLB Draft Experience, Expands Commentary and In-Game

Hopefully, their idea of better presentation is slightly different from the benders who worked on the presentation in NHL 23.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:10 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 23 Revamps The MLB Draft Experience, Expands Commentary and In-Game

Presentation took a big step forward last year and I’m excited to see what’s next. Very intrigued by the in game presentation and what that includes

Also excited about the revamped draft. It was too much point and click with very minimal meaning and a non-engaging experience .

Commentary actually got better as the year went along so I’m curious as to the next step, as I imagine a bigger name database being part of that step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-06-2023, 10:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Also excited to learn more about the in-game presentation enhancements and of course how the game plays with the MLB rules changes this year.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:56 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm guessing RTTS is getting shafted again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2023, 12:06 AM   #6
Rookie

CoiaNY's Arena

Coming from someone who has skipped the last 2 titles, this whole "external stadium views" has me intrigued. After all, its always been the little things with this game....excited to hear more about the other 3D views and upgraded presentation...
Old 02-07-2023, 01:54 AM   #7
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoiaNY
Coming from someone who has skipped the last 2 titles, this whole "external stadium views" has me intrigued. After all, its always been the little things with this game....excited to hear more about the other 3D views and upgraded presentation...

Same here, Oracle Park looks beautiful in the game but once the camera follows a splash hit you see that atrocious backdrop with the weird water and speedboat straight from the ps2 era.
Old 02-07-2023, 01:55 AM   #8
Rookie

gonna wait for the deep dive to see all this in action, but glad to see the updated uniforms is indeed a thing! been hoping for this since around the show 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »