Home

Very Few Season 4 Agendas?

This is a discussion on Very Few Season 4 Agendas? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-25-2023, 10:29 AM   #1
Rookie

tiptonhr's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon5 Very Few Season 4 Agendas?

So, a little background/context first: I am an old gamer (almost 50) who doesn't get to play as much or as often as I like and I NEVER play against real people online - every time I have tried I have gotten embarrassed by the whippersnappers. The main enjoyment I get out of this game is doing the single-player MyTeam modes (working my way up the Domination ladder) and building up my MyTeam squad. I will also dabble in MyCareer but have not yet touched that mode on this game. I am playing on PS5.

So with all of that said, in previous seasons of MyTeam whenever I started a Domination game there would be a full list of Agenda objectives that would be shown before every game. They appear to be the only ways to get the XP needed to advance levels and get season rewards in the season. Since Season 4 started, this pre-game list has only contained one or two items and I have not been able to increase my level at all. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I doing something wrong? Are they not really giving out XP for people who play the way I do this season?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice you can provide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2023, 09:31 PM   #2
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Re: Very Few Season 4 Agendas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptonhr
So, a little background/context first: I am an old gamer (almost 50) who doesn't get to play as much or as often as I like and I NEVER play against real people online - every time I have tried I have gotten embarrassed by the whippersnappers. The main enjoyment I get out of this game is doing the single-player MyTeam modes (working my way up the Domination ladder) and building up my MyTeam squad. I will also dabble in MyCareer but have not yet touched that mode on this game. I am playing on PS5.

So with all of that said, in previous seasons of MyTeam whenever I started a Domination game there would be a full list of Agenda objectives that would be shown before every game. They appear to be the only ways to get the XP needed to advance levels and get season rewards in the season. Since Season 4 started, this pre-game list has only contained one or two items and I have not been able to increase my level at all. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I doing something wrong? Are they not really giving out XP for people who play the way I do this season?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice you can provide.
u have to look at season agants they forces u online for haif of it
look for the challenge part and try to do a few skill challenges
on domination try to do each game on 3 star
i am on level 39
if u win 15 Domination games u get Toni kukoc and if u do his stuff u get 7'500 vc

playing online is not fun i combo my challenges as much as a can i play skill challenges and TT offline

my best advice is try to avoid the any steals challenge

if u want to try TT offline get a 90's overall player someone in the 80-82 range and someone around 75 this sound froce the cpu to pick 2 just ok players

Last edited by jerwoods; 02-02-2023 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:00 AM   #3
Rookie

tiptonhr's Arena

Re: Very Few Season 4 Agendas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
u have to look at season agants they forces u online for haif of it
look for the challenge part and try to do a few skill challenges
on domination try to do each game on 3 star
i am on level 39
if u win 15 Domination games u get Toni kukoc and if u do his stuff u get 7'500 vc

playing online is not fun i combo my challenges as much as a can i play skill challenges and TT offline

my best advice is try to avoid the any steals challenge

if u want to try TT offline get a 90's overall player someone in the 80-82 range and someone around 75 this sound froce the cpu to pick 2 just ok players
Jer, thank you very much for this advice! I will try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »