Home

Madden Stats

This is a discussion on Madden Stats within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden Stats

I'm trying to find what clock setting is best for cpu vs cpu to Sim Madden stats on default AP. Being first on D and 30th on O every year makes what players you have or coordinators irrelevant. If you never get over 300+ total yards a game off or Def.

I don't care about what nfl stats do. I'm not playing nfl. I'm playing a Madden nfl game and want to mimic it.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

Last edited by forme95; 01-22-2023 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2023, 04:44 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden Stats

I do 10 min on pro default and get good results no accel
Old 01-23-2023, 08:33 AM   #3
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
I do 10 min on pro default and get good results no accel
That is what I am currently running with. Funny thing is I tried in other cfms, going to 12 min and even tried 11. Just seemed to throw everything all off just changing the time and didnt really improve anything. I went back to 10 because gameplay really started playin off. Its like if I changed time, it changed what sim games did, and was seeing games hitting 550+ total yards. 10 might be the magic number and it is what it is. Might be just how my team is set up.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:38 PM   #4
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I'm trying to find what clock setting is best for cpu vs cpu to Sim Madden stats on default AP. Being first on D and 30th on O every year makes what players you have or coordinators irrelevant. If you never get over 300+ total yards a game off or Def.

I don't care about what nfl stats do. I'm not playing nfl. I'm playing a Madden nfl game and want to mimic it.

Are you watching or playing all the games the same way, including yours?

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 01-28-2023 at 08:04 AM.
Old 01-28-2023, 07:54 AM   #5
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Are watching or playing all the games the same way, including yours?

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
I am GM/watching only my team.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2023, 08:03 AM   #6
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I am GM/watching only my team.
That's the problem, The watched game stats will not match up with the simmed game stats, never has in Madden.
Old 01-28-2023, 08:25 AM   #7
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
That's the problem, The watched game stats will not match up with the simmed game stats, never has in Madden.
Oh ok. So I would have to run 30 team and watch all the weeks games every week to get things to align. Well, then Ive been wasting an entire series chasing something. Sigh, got it. Ok, well I will just keep plugging along. I can only get about 4 or 5 games in week. Id like to actually get through multiple seasons for a change. Thanks for clearing that up. Now that I know im chasing my tail, I'll just plug and play. Kind of takes the fun away though knowing that you have all this stuff (in cfm) but you really only play for win or loss. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Old 01-28-2023, 02:54 PM   #8
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Oh ok. So I would have to run 30 team and watch all the weeks games every week to get things to align. Well, then Ive been wasting an entire series chasing something. Sigh, got it. Ok, well I will just keep plugging along. I can only get about 4 or 5 games in week. Id like to actually get through multiple seasons for a change. Thanks for clearing that up. Now that I know im chasing my tail, I'll just plug and play. Kind of takes the fun away though knowing that you have all this stuff (in cfm) but you really only play for win or loss. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
YES!
Read my Slider OP, I tested this many years ago and it never changed in Madden. The Sim Engine and the Watched game Engine are not related.

The only real advantage the PC has over the Console is that you can speed up Watched games. Once your Sliders are good, you can just let the game run, comeback look at the stats, and then move onto the next game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »