Home

NHL 23 wheres the

This is a discussion on NHL 23 wheres the within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-14-2023, 01:09 AM   #1
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
NHL 23 wheres the

Presentation on ps5 ? Did they gut it from the game I heard all about they added back a longer SC celebration and even anthems but in playoff mode I dont see athems.
They worst part is this game plays Incredible out of the box I searched for a thread on this but found nothing sorry if it's old news I just got the game and can't figure this out thanks for any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2023, 10:03 AM   #2
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 23 wheres the

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Presentation on ps5 ? Did they gut it from the game I heard all about they added back a longer SC celebration and even anthems but in playoff mode I dont see athems.
They worst part is this game plays Incredible out of the box I searched for a thread on this but found nothing sorry if it's old news I just got the game and can't figure this out thanks for any info.
Yes they needlessly cut full presentation from the game. In typical EA fashion you don't get something without losing something. So we got a longer SC celebration and better Stat overlays but lost full presentation and opponents replays. What they'll do is 2 years from now bring it back and call it a new feature. Fortunately the game plays very good.
Old 01-15-2023, 05:56 PM   #3
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Yes they needlessly cut full presentation from the game. In typical EA fashion you don't get something without losing something. So we got a longer SC celebration and better Stat overlays but lost full presentation and opponents replays. What they'll do is 2 years from now bring it back and call it a new feature. Fortunately the game plays very good.
So I wasn't crazy the game actually played a decent game of hockey out of the box huh?

I was excited to see custom League but sadly you can only control one team when will these companies ever learn and hopefully more games will add what NBA 2K did with the eras mode.

I see they added four new diversity referees wonderfully designed but we're still missing over half of the real NHL players faces LOL.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:35 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

My biggest gripe with the presentation is that it doesn't show my line before faceoffs. Shows who the CPU has out there, but not who I have. Anyone else notice this? Or is it a glitch?
Old 01-17-2023, 07:09 PM   #5
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
One saving Grace will at least being having the national anthems can you tell me why I'm not seeing them did an update remove them? Thanks Jake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2023, 12:04 PM   #6
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15

Almost every time I play it always skips the presentation at the beginning of the game and then goes to the controller screen and when it comes back it goes right to the face-off.
Is this a glitch or is the game just broken because of the game resume feature not working correctly?
or interfering with the load out?
Old 01-22-2023, 04:06 PM   #7
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
Almost every time I play it always skips the presentation at the beginning of the game and then goes to the controller screen and when it comes back it goes right to the face-off.
Is this a glitch or is the game just broken because of the game resume feature not working correctly?
or interfering with the load out?
This happens when you let your controller turn off. You have to close the game and open back up to stop that from happening. Been doing this since 1994. Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 01-23-2023, 02:36 PM   #8
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
This happens when you let your controller turn off. You have to close the game and open back up to stop that from happening. Been doing this since 1994. Lol.
Fiddy!! How have you been? Great to see you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »