Home

Madden 23 H2H

This is a discussion on Madden 23 H2H within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-02-2023, 05:06 AM   #1
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 23 H2H

Here is what I want to do, I want to win with every team complete game, because I’ve seen all these YouTube videos and I kinda want to do it. What’s the problem you ask, is I score 1 TD and they DC or I just get beat like I’ve never ex played this game. There is no in between, except 1 game (details to come).

So I just pick a random team and I stick with them until I win and move on, as we speak my record is 10-22, if that tells you how good of a madden player I am.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I suppose to let them score 36 points and try to come back (because I know I can’t do that).

So going to that one good game I won, it was with the Texans, yes the Texans. I don’t remember the score or who I played against but, I know I won with the Texans. So if you guys know your history, the next team I choose was the chiefs. Explain to me how I can beat a team using the worst team and yet I can’t complete a pass using the best overall QB in the game. It makes no sense to me. I know I’m not a madden god by any means but, I thought I was a madden god throwing and completing a pass. It says it was a perfect throw and everything and I can’t get anyone to catch the ball (well on my team that is).

I want to do a league but, I’m not very good to join any leagues (I guess, I’m not sure) and I don’t have 31 friends that want to join a league either. I would love a league play the way I want it which is pretty much play games legit no cheats and Draft day and Super Bowl are 2 big days.

If you are reading this thanks and I hope you have advice for me because I’m getting annoyed. If you have a league for the ps5 that you think is right up my alley please let me know, and I’ll look into it.

I know as I’m writing this franchise and leagues are messed up but, I feel like madden is just a roster update every year.

Before you ask I have no interest in MUT, I have tried to take an interest and Madden and card collecting is not the way I like. So I just wish they lay off that mode for maybe a couple of years and focus on the other stuff in the game. Maybe who knows it would actually help them.

Thanks,
Night….
Nope not going sign off that way

- Lost and Annoyed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2023, 05:26 AM   #2
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden 23 H2H

Try playing with mic in the party chats....Will cut down on people quitting on you.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:05 PM   #3
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Momentum is poorly implemented and a massive PITA in online play, so a lot of players will just dip if things go against them from the beginning because they'll be ice skating uphill the rest of the game.
Old 02-14-2023, 05:07 PM   #4
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
Momentum is poorly implemented and a massive PITA in online play, so a lot of players will just dip if things go against them from the beginning because they'll be ice skating uphill the rest of the game.
Had this happen to me yesterday...I essentially made a post about it when I threw an interception the first play of the game.

Glad I'm not the only one that notices the momentum.
Old 02-17-2023, 06:04 AM   #5
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Try playing with mic in the party chats....Will cut down on people quitting on you.
What exactly do I say in party chat or send a message to “Hey, don’t quit, I’m trying to do a full game” ?

I can’t get mad at them if I’m down by 3 tds I’m out, yet if I just score 1 TD, I would like people to play it out until it gets out of hand. 1 TD won’t make or break you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2023, 05:19 PM   #6
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl_80
What exactly do I say in party chat or send a message to “Hey, don’t quit, I’m trying to do a full game” ?

I can’t get mad at them if I’m down by 3 tds I’m out, yet if I just score 1 TD, I would like people to play it out until it gets out of hand. 1 TD won’t make or break you
Most of the time they don't quit unless you do even if they're up big on you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »