Home

MLB 23 Release Date

This is a discussion on MLB 23 Release Date within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-16-2022, 08:53 PM   #1
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
MLB 23 Release Date

Ive seen rumbling on Twitter that 23 release date will be early March again... I think the reasoning was because of WBC and I guess live content or something is coming to an end a lot sooner than previous years... Or something like that.

But either way, would be awesome to have early March release date again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 23 Release Date

We’re roughly a month away from information beginning to roll out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-17-2022, 12:29 PM   #3
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

I’ve heard a few YouTubers speculating on it. Something to do with the game being rated in Brazil earlier than normal. I’ve heard a few say as well that this will be the last year for last gen consoles, and that it will be two separate games this year. A build for next gen and a build for last gen. But it’s all just speculation as of now.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 12-17-2022, 03:05 PM   #4
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Ive seen rumbling on Twitter that 23 release date will be early March again... I think the reasoning was because of WBC and I guess live content or something is coming to an end a lot sooner than previous years... Or something like that.

But either way, would be awesome to have early March release date again!
Very interesting. Can we speculate a bit on a WBC mod then ?
Old 12-18-2022, 12:51 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

early March is a good time for release because a lot of bugs can be caught during spring training and fixed by opening day

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2022, 04:53 PM   #6
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

I would love early March again gives us plenty of time to play with rosters and sliders. just longer though to wait for roster updates for missing players till the season starts is the only thing, also we never seems to care about Spring training games as when we get the game the season starts so we just skip it this might make us actually want to play a bit of spring training.

but I don't think we have had a early march release since 2013, I think they prefer to release it closer to the season for Sales. and it gives the Devs a couple more weeks to work with to fix things too. we usually don't find out till after the Super Bowl
Old 12-18-2022, 10:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I’ve heard a few YouTubers speculating on it. Something to do with the game being rated in Brazil earlier than normal. I’ve heard a few say as well that this will be the last year for last gen consoles, and that it will be two separate games this year. A build for next gen and a build for last gen. But it’s all just speculation as of now.

I’ve heard a few say as well that this will be the last year for last gen consoles, and that it will be two separate games this year.

Can you clarify this? Are you saying you’ve heard that 23 will have one next gen and one old gen version? Or next year so 24?

The only thing I really want is for 23 to actually look like a ps5 game so this would be big news if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-19-2022, 08:38 AM   #8
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
I’ve heard a few say as well that this will be the last year for last gen consoles, and that it will be two separate games this year.

Can you clarify this? Are you saying you’ve heard that 23 will have one next gen and one old gen version? Or next year so 24?

The only thing I really want is for 23 to actually look like a ps5 game so this would be big news if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I saw someone say it in a video but I think they were just speculating. I can't remember what channel it was. They said they thought this year would be two separate games but they couldn't confirm it.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »