Home

The Rise of Coach Cole (NCAA 14 Revamped)

This is a discussion on The Rise of Coach Cole (NCAA 14 Revamped) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2022, 09:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

OVR: 0
The Rise of Coach Cole (NCAA 14 Revamped)

EMU Football.jpg

Introduction:

This is it! The rise from humble beginnings for Coach Cole. Starting from the bottom and working his way up in the competitive college football world. The coach is named after my dad and has some background I have added. He will not be starting from an offensive or defensive coordinator position, but he was originally a high school football coach in the state of Michigan. He brought a struggling high school program to prominence and won a state title before leaving for the FBS level of college football.

Difficulty: I will be using Cgator22's sliders and it is set to Heisman difficulty.

Gameplay: 7 minute quarters with Ice the Kicker and Home Field Advantage off.

Recruiting Restrictions: I will only be allowed to recruit from the state the school is in, can recruit 15 prospects yearly, and no scouting will be allowed.

1* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 3* prospects.
2* program I will be allowed to recruit 3 3* prospects.
3* program I will be allowed to recruit 1 4* prospect.
4* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 4* prospects.
5* program I will be allowed to recruit 1 5* prospect.
6* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 5* prospects.

Redshirts: I will only be allowed to redshirt freshmen.

Transfers/Leaving Early: I will decide if we need the transfers or not. Any player that is declaring for the draft as a junior and is over 90 overall, I will not try to persuade to stay.

The Coach: Coach Cole will be starting at level 1. He will be the head coach of the Eastern Michigan Eagles to start. I will decide in the offseason if the teams who offer are worth leaving for and try to be as realistic as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2022, 09:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

Re: The Rise of Coach Cole (NCAA 14 Revamped)

Coach Cole's Career:

Coach Cole.jpg
Old 12-11-2022, 09:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

Yearly Schedule and Record:
Old 12-11-2022, 09:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

Last edited by Tylerdcole; 12-11-2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

Yearly National Champion and Heisman Winner:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2022, 10:57 PM   #6
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

Introductory News (2).png
----------

Last edited by Tylerdcole; 12-11-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:49 AM   #7
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

I like the school choice. Good start.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

The Eastern Echo (2).jpg

By Blake Thompson July 16th, 2023 3:28 pm est.

There were many questions for the Eastern Michigan football team going into Spring practice. With the departure of Taylor Powell, who would be the starting quarterback? Who will be the featured runningback with both Jaylon Jackson and Darius Boone back?

Coach Cole has talked about both positions quite a bit over spring practice saying, "Austin Smith, a junior, has shown progress this spring and has a decent arm and can scramble when needed to. Sophomore Camron McCoy is still working on his accuracy. He has a big arm and can scramble, but needs more work. Finally, the newcomer, Chauncey Rivers shows great promise. He can run the ball when needed to and is very accurate with the ball."

We also asked some questions about the runningback room on who he thinks might start, "I will not be naming any positional starters at this point, but Jaylon Jackson shows great versatility and me and the offensive coordinator will try our best to place him all over the field. That being in the backfield, the slot, and moving around the offense to confused the defense. We will try to use him like a Deebo Samuel type. Darius Boone on the other hand is a big physical back and will get plenty of carries in games."

With this being said, yesterday an official depth chart was dropped by Coach Cole and the staff indicating some surprising news. Chauncey Rivers, the true freshman, is being shown as the starter at quarterback!

Screenshot 2022-12-12 184721.jpg
Chauncey Rivers prevailed during Spring practice and will be the starter going into the game against #21 Notre Dame week 1. Austin Smith made strides, and possibly the best QB on the roster, but will be the backup going into the 2023 season. Anthony Davis has taken a redshirt this year.

RBs and FB.jpg
Darius Boone is easily the #1 runningback this year. He will get the majority of the snaps. Watch out for Jaylon Jackson though, he will get a lot of looks in the backfield and in the slot. We might see a little bit of DJ Smith and Bryson Moss late in games. We will see more of Elijah Anderson in 2024. In Coach Cole's offense, fullbacks are highly valued. Rich Clarke is not highly rated, but will be used quite a bit in different formations.

WRs.jpg
We have quite a bit of depth at the WR position, but do not have a lot of talent. Knue and Lassiter will be our feature WRs with Summers in the slot. We do have quite a bit of young guys who may see some time on the field. Ellis, Rick, Jerome, and Ray all were redshirted.

TEs.jpg
Jere will be the feature TE this upcoming season, but we will see quite a bit of Max Reese. Also watch for Muhammad getting into the game to block on some short down and distances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »