Home

Old 12-08-2022, 07:21 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Jump shots

Do you have to unlock the other one NBA player specific jump/Set shots in MyCareer?

Trying to change players shots in my historic roster and CAPs, but only the NBA players shots come up.

Last edited by D-Will254; 12-08-2022 at 07:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2022, 12:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Jump shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Will254
Do you have to unlock the other one NBA player specific jump/Set shots in MyCareer?

Trying to change players shots in my historic roster and CAPs, but only the NBA players shots come up.
If you are online on 2K23 some animations don't some up. All of the animations show up offline as far as I can tell. Also 2K updated a good amount of signature animations and tied all the jump shot animations to NBA Players and a few Historic Players.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:57 AM   #3
Pro

Jeffruel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmadison32
If you are online on 2K23 some animations don't some up. All of the animations show up offline as far as I can tell. Also 2K updated a good amount of signature animations and tied all the jump shot animations to NBA Players and a few Historic Players.
So do you know if you're offline creating a player, more will show up? I've noticed certain players will get assigned things that I can't access when creating my draft classes, and that sounds like it might be why.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:08 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
So do you know if you're offline creating a player, more will show up? I've noticed certain players will get assigned things that I can't access when creating my draft classes, and that sounds like it might be why.
Yeah more animations show up offline. When online animations that are "new" for the MyPlayer Season are unavailable for regular Created Players. Also there are height restrictions on jump shots. For example, if you want your player to shoot like Jayson Tatum he has to be at least 6'5".
Old 12-09-2022, 10:24 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
So for example set shot 1,2 ect will show up offline but not online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2022, 06:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Will254
So for example set shot 1,2 ect will show up offline but not online?
That is possible. I didn't use any of the set shot animations in the older 2Ks though, so I couldn't point those out. Here are some examples I have found: Lance Stephenson's jump shot, MJ's Signature Size-Up Package, and Zach LaVine & Kemba Walker's Size-Up Escape Packages. They don't show up online. But offline they do.

Last edited by kidmadison32; 12-10-2022 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
That is possible. I didn't use any of the set shot animations in the older 2Ks though, so I couldn't point those out. Here are some examples I have found: Lance Stephenson's jump shot, MJ's Signature Size-Up Package, and Zach LaVine & Kemba Walker's Size-Up Escape Packages. They don't show up online. But offline they do.
I just use generic ones for CAPs for my roster, seems like they took em away. Or assigned them to real players

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »