Home

M22 or M23 Online Franchise

This is a discussion on M22 or M23 Online Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-01-2022, 11:07 PM   #1
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
M22 or M23 Online Franchise

Since EA announced today they will be shutting down the servers for madden 19, my league is being forced to switch to a new game.

We have ~12 users, half with PS4 and half with PS5. I assume this means we will need to play the ps4 version of either M22 or M23. None of us have played either game so we’re unsure of the pros and cons of each. I know M23 has suffered from glitches this year but I haven’t been following the details.

Would you recommend we get M22 or M23 for our league? What are the differences in gameplay and online franchise features between the two? Thank you in advance for your wisdom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2022, 01:09 PM   #2
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: M22 or M23 Online Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Since EA announced today they will be shutting down the servers for madden 19, my league is being forced to switch to a new game.

We have ~12 users, half with PS4 and half with PS5. I assume this means we will need to play the ps4 version of either M22 or M23. None of us have played either game so we’re unsure of the pros and cons of each. I know M23 has suffered from glitches this year but I haven’t been following the details.

Would you recommend we get M22 or M23 for our league? What are the differences in gameplay and online franchise features between the two? Thank you in advance for your wisdom.
I'm surprised Sony is shutting down servers for 19 because I know they're still up for 18 on Xbox
Old 12-03-2022, 05:14 AM   #3
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: M22 or M23 Online Franchise

I don't know that I've had a more frustrating experience with any Madden game than Madden 22. I would avoid that game at all costs. Pick any other Madden game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »