Home

New Roster/Jersey

This is a discussion on New Roster/Jersey within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-08-2022, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Roster/Jersey

Question about this... How do i get this roster to merge with the roster I have been editing/creating for the past couple weeks so i get the jerseys lol EA is so annoying

When you select merge rosters... what exactly happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2022, 12:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Re: New Roster/Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyWest
Question about this... How do i get this roster to merge with the roster I have been editing/creating for the past couple weeks so i get the jerseys lol EA is so annoying

Same thing it has been in past years. You’re merging your created players/teams with EA's update. All non created player edits will not carry over. Only created players/teams carry over. Only thing is you'll have to reassign every created player to the teams you had them on.

So if you're like me you’ll have to re-edit every player again.
Old 11-09-2022, 02:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_OS
Same thing it has been in past years. You’re merging your created players/teams with EA's update. All non created player edits will not carry over. Only created players/teams carry over. Only thing is you'll have to reassign every created player to the teams you had them on.

So if you're like me you’ll have to re-edit every player again.

As i figured lol thats brutal.

What about duplicate players... if EA added a guy or 2 and he was 1 that was created.. will the game pick that up and not transfer him or will you have 2 guys now?

Old 11-09-2022, 03:48 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:

After merging with a newer EA Roster you will loose all your changes from your current roster. Means all your rating changes, equipment changes will be lost. Of course excluding your self created CAP's. You also need to proof if someone of your CAP's was added to the Roster by EA.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
After merging with a newer EA Roster you will loose all your changes from your current roster. Means all your rating changes, equipment changes will be lost. Of course excluding your self created CAP's. You also need to proof if someone of your CAP's was added to the Roster by EA.

Alright. So to confirm this info and please correct me if i am wrong.

There is a fantastic roster for XSX by Vasy. Guy has made like over 300 players. But its on the base roster.... If i download his roster.... then the newest EA.. i can merge both to get his 300 created. I would just have to make sure EA didnt add anyone that he created? That way i get all his created players/prospects
into the new roster.

Thats correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2022, 03:50 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Alright. So to confirm this info and please correct me if i am wrong.

There is a fantastic roster for XSX by Vasy. Guy has made like over 300 players. But its on the base roster.... If i download his roster.... then the newest EA.. i can merge both to get his 300 created. I would just have to make sure EA didnt add anyone that he created? That way i get all his created players/prospects
into the new roster.

Thats correct?
When you download his roster you get all his self created players and the from him changed players from the EA roster. For example when he changed Dawson Mercer from the Devils from basic Top 6 med to Elite med and rating 82 to 84 you will lose these attributes and ratings after merging with the new EA roster. ( back to Top 6 med rating 82 ) Self created CAP's will have the same attributes and ratings after the merging process but you need again to sign them to a Team. The signings get lost after merging.too. Sure you need to proof if someone is doubled after merging. Under the Line the self created players will be in the game after merging.

Last edited by Travolterjohn; 11-11-2022 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:06 PM   #7
MVP

......forgot. All self created players which was drafted you need to move to a Team after merging. If you don't do this they will be in the FA pool If you start a new Franchise mode season. EA made it bit complicated.
Old 11-15-2022, 03:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

If you want to use your roster for a season or franchise, but want the latest jerseys, here is the solution.

Just start the season/franchise with your roster. Then back out and select the current EA update as the “current” roster.

When you go back into the season/franchise, all the new jerseys should be there, and your rosters won’t have changed.

This is a trick I discovered many years ago. I haven’t started a season yet, so I’m not 100% sure if it still works or not.

Efbomb

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »