Home

F1 22 What's your favorite track?

This is a discussion on F1 22 What's your favorite track? within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-25-2022, 07:04 AM   #1
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
F1 22 What's your favorite track?

I haven't followed F1 in forever so I'm experiencing some of these tracks literally for the very first time. Spa-Francorchamps had been my long time favorite as it has that iconic turn as you start the elevation. But my mind was changed with the last circuits in the F1 22 season starting with Mexico City with that huge stadium with the S curves before the last corner to the finish line. It feels like you're in a bull-fighting ring, or in this case a Red Bull.

I loved that part and that was my new favorite track ... until I raced on the Brazil one. That is such a beautiful track and I took to it immediately. So that was my new favorite until the last race at Abu Dhabi. Holy crap, that is by far the most impressive venue and track. I spent 30 min after the race was done just taking screenshots. And I love how coming out of the pits you're actually driving underground for a bit and come out like a quarter mile down the track.

It's like F1 saved the best ones for last.

So yeah, Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina circuit is my new favorite.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2022, 07:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: F1 22 What's your favorite track?

Abu Dhabi is really fun. I’ve also really been digging Jeddah recently.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:03 AM   #3
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1

There are a few tracks that have been growing on me. First off, I love Spa, that is still my fav, but there are others that are gaining. Suzuka is great once you get in a flow, same for COTA. The last few turns at Cataluyna are awesome, and personally I love the simplicity of Monza and how you are severely punished if you **** up the exits on the straights.

Even tracks I dislike start to grow on me after a while. The first few years of running at Monaco I'd have to make the race five laps unless I just wanted to take a dnf. Once I figured out the braking zones I started to like the track more and more, even though it's still near the bottom of my list.

I think it would be easier to list the tracks I dislike, mainly Singapore and Portimao. Baku is ok, but that is a long *** lap and that super duper long straight puts me to sleep. France is a snooze too, and I am on the fence with Zandvoort.
Old 10-28-2022, 04:06 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Granted I’m still on F1 21 because that’s what’s on EA play, but the only difference should be Miami swapped for Russia. I’m partial to the street circuits so I like Jeddah, Baku, Singapore, and Monaco. I suck at a Monaco like everybody else but I annually use it to take a grid penalty and order a bunch of new parts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »