Home

32 User CFM Draft - Are they working in the last 3-4 days?

This is a discussion on 32 User CFM Draft - Are they working in the last 3-4 days? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-24-2022, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm starting to see some brave souls in CFMs who are actually trying to run a draft normally and posting success. Looking for additional owners who have seen success.

Please, only respond if you have held a large user CFM draft with auto-gen rookies in the last 3-5 days and if it worked. We are well aware it didn't work in September, but it *appears* perhaps they are getting things sorted out on the back end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2022, 03:34 PM   #2
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Multiplayer online league drafts can still trigger the rewind bug as recently as last week.

I wouldn’t trust any multiplayer online draft until a fix for the rewind bug appears as a line item in a title update Gridiron Notes. You conduct drafts in online leagues at your own risk until then.
Old 10-25-2022, 01:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 32 User CFM Draft - Are they working in the last 3-4 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Multiplayer online league drafts can still trigger the rewind bug as recently as last week.

I wouldn’t trust any multiplayer online draft until a fix for the rewind bug appears as a line item in a title update Gridiron Notes. You conduct drafts in online leagues at your own risk until then.
Yes, this is why I specified 3-5 days, as I've seen multiple CFM admins state they were able to complete a draft, users making picks, without it glitching and without it reverting (so far) within the last 3-5 days. Nobody was seeing that prior. Just trying to get a broader response.
Old 10-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Might be worth taking a run at. I just simmed my first draft to try and avoid any issues, but the CPU basically destroyed my CFM with the picks they made for me.

Not sure what I was expecting, but my team has been basically blown apart.

EDIT: I might actually retract that statement. After getting into my CFM, I don't really have many complaints. I let the cpu handle player negotiations, and all i really did was populate my draft board and add favorites. In a roundabout sort of way I got pretty much what I was after.

I had a bunch of players either retire, or players that didn't re sign, which left some voids that weren't accounted for, but overall, I'm in a pretty happy place with year 2 of my CFm.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 10-26-2022 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Sunday night draft. 32 user league. About 24 people drafting. Draft started trippin around pick 16 and wouldn’t let us simulate to end. Had to wait 18 hours for all the pick timers to end. Then did preseason moves, advanced to week 1. Then it reverted back to preseason week 1. Then 30 min later, everyone back at week 1. No changes saved. Wasted 5-6 hours
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2022, 08:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
Sunday night draft. 32 user league. About 24 people drafting. Draft started trippin around pick 16 and wouldn’t let us simulate to end. Had to wait 18 hours for all the pick timers to end. Then did preseason moves, advanced to week 1. Then it reverted back to preseason week 1. Then 30 min later, everyone back at week 1. No changes saved. Wasted 5-6 hours
Guy in our league tried to do a test draft. Created a CFM and added a bunch of guys. It glitched at pick 5. SMH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »