Home

Madden 23 franchise starting point

This is a discussion on Madden 23 franchise starting point within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2022, 12:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 23 franchise starting point

When trying to start a new online franchise, the only option for "starting point" is week 1 with no games completed therefore no week 1 stats and no option to hire/fire my scouts. When choosing to update live content it states it is already up to date. Anyone else having this issue?

I have a separate franchise so hope I don't have to delete the game and download again as I don't want to lose that franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2022, 12:56 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden 23 franchise starting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
When trying to start a new online franchise, the only option for "starting point" is week 1 with no games completed therefore no week 1 stats and no option to hire/fire my scouts. When choosing to update live content it states it is already up to date. Anyone else having this issue?

I have a separate franchise so hope I don't have to delete the game and download again as I don't want to lose that franchise.

You don't need to delete the game. EA needs to update the game. Who knows if they ever will though. Effort is at a minimum this year.
Old 09-21-2022, 02:37 PM   #3
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
You don't need to delete the game. EA needs to update the game. Who knows if they ever will though. Effort is at a minimum this year.
I get the impression something is screwed up with the game's internal content pipeline right now, because not even Ultimate Team TOTW content is coming out on time and was delayed.

Fortunately for MUT players, TOTW did make it out the door today, but still.
Old 09-21-2022, 03:03 PM   #4
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I get the impression something is screwed up with the game's internal content pipeline right now, because not even Ultimate Team TOTW content is coming out on time and was delayed.

Well at least MUT is actually working… no surprise tho. I can’t even start a franchise with proper stats etc and if I could it wouldn’t matter at this point in time cuz the servers are so messed up people keep getting kicked for inactivity while in menus or they play a game(s) and turn their system off only to come back and realize the game is taking them back however many weeks and all their work is out the window. Embarrassing first month this year for EA.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff

Hey, Guff. A bit off topic, but I ran across your madden 21 stats based sliders, and that idea is intriguing to me.

Would you be able to share where I can find said stats? Because I'd love to take a Crack at making a set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2022, 03:01 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

It's wild man. I've hopped into MUT this year because of the franchise bugs and I never knew how many bugs there are in that mode. I (and many others) am waiting on rewards i earned 4 weeks ago and they have promised that they would be delivered 3 different times and it's never happened lol. They've had to delay almost every major content release.

It's opened my eyes to how the issues with madden go far beyond franchise.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Still no update? Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2022, 07:40 PM   #8
Rookie

I’ve generally tried to give madden the benefit of the doubt but at this point it is ridiculous. They have missed two weeks now for madden franchise start date. Interceptions ruining the modes and I’m not talking about me throwing picks I don’t have a problem with that but even on the most difficult settings the cpu throws roughly 4 picks a game. Like how do they put out a game this half-***ed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »