Home

NOGSTER 2K23 SUPERLEAGUE (PS5)

This is a discussion on NOGSTER 2K23 SUPERLEAGUE (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2022, 08:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 26
NOGSTER 2K23 SUPERLEAGUE (PS5)

PS5.

USERNAME: nogman7

2K SHARE ROSTER: NOGSTERS 30yr SUPERLEAGUE

2K SHARE SCENARIO: NOGSTERS 30yr SUPERLEAGUE

This is my Ultimate roster.
30 years of NBA all compiled and painstakingly edited so the gameplay is legit and much improved.

This roster is practically the jordan, kobe and modern era combined.
I compiled each team with 15 of their best or most suited players from 92/93 to now. (So now Bird or Magic)
The players had to have at least 3 seasons exp with team unless currently on it.
I took some liberties.. and some players who made the cut, Ie Parish and Worthy are rated on the downside of their careers.

NO DUPLICATES! So Lebron is on Cavs only , Shaq on Lakers only etc....

This the way I play NBA 2K games and I made this roster for my own enjoyment. But as I have been roster editing and improving the single player sim experience for so long now. I can and may as well share it with other like minded NBA gamers, who over the years most likely know my legit skills at editing rosters.

Unlike most other compilation rosters, I went right under the hood and painstakingly adjusted all attributes/ tendencies/ badges/ Advanced rotations/ coach profiles/ playbooks and assigned plays so that each team has good synergy regarding team basketball and the right players getting the right plays etc... and cpu controlled team/players to play the right way.

An example of some teams.

76ERS.

AI.
IGUODALA
COVINGTON
HARRIS
EMBIID
MAXEY
A.McKIE
THAD YOUNG
WEATHERSPOON
DALEMBERT
LOU WILL
SNOW
KORVER
HAWES
NIANG

SUNS.

NASH
BOOKER
MARION
BARKLEY
STOUDEMIRE
KJ
MAJERLE
BRIDGES
DIAW
AYTON
BARBOSA
CEBALLOS
BELL
FRYE
M.WEST

SONICS (96 sonics)

PAYTON
ALLEN
LEWIS
KEMP
CAGE
MCMILLAN
BRENT BARRY
MCKIE
SCHREMPF
PERKINS
HAWKINS
RIDNOUR
RADMANOVIC
E.JOHNSON
R.EVANS

BULLS

ROSE
JORDAN
PIPPEN
RODMAN
NOAH
HINRICH
LAVINE
DENG
KUKOC
GIBSON
B.GORDON
LONGLEY
S.KERR
B.J ARMSTRONG
P. WILLIAMS

Etc...etc....you get gist.

I have adjusted contracts. (among a lot of other misc edits for every player) But every team will probably be over the cap so when setting up your MyNBA max the salary and hard caps.

You will get a legit sim experience as if this roster was a real thing with correct stats and more importantly good CPU gameplay where the players and teams play the way they should/would if their teams were constructed this way.

Enjoy. and let me know what you think.
After all the editing and testing. I am just looking forward to controlling every team in a season and play daily games..

Enjoy.

Last edited by nogster; 02-15-2023 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 02:18 AM   #2
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NOGSTER 2K23 SUPERLEAGUE (PS5)

Are you planning to do something about the modern era?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2022, 09:12 AM   #3
MVP

No. Not this season.

Could not be bothered keeping up and having to edit constantly.

Besides, this kind of roster is more appealing to me as I'm a 30 year fan and have been editing NBA video games as long.
Old 09-14-2022, 02:13 AM   #4
MVP

I've decided to expand the player pool from 1990. So Bird, parish, mchale, magic and worthy will be added. Albeit not their 80s peak versions.
Old 09-21-2022, 12:07 AM   #5
MVP

So ignore my post above.
I'm sticking to my original concept.
Players from the past 30 seasons.
So starting from 92-93.
Meaning no Magic or Bird.

I am up to the pacers regarding the compilation and all the editing.
It takes about 2+ hrs to edit each team.
From ratings, tendencies, badges, positions, playbooks, coach profiles.
This is not including the testing of each team.

It's looking real good so far. Thankfully because 2k23 is really responsive to tendency edits and plays.
There are no more hardcoded plays in each playbook like the past few iterations which is so damn good for this longtime NBA editing geek.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 07:33 PM   #6
MVP

I've got about 4 more teams to go.
But in the meantime.
If you want to check out what this roster is about, I have uploaded a backup of it
just search for my username: nogman7

Check it out. Play or even watch a couple of "play now" games and see the massive work put into it and the results of a well edited roster for the NBA aficionados.

Ps: the teams I have not edited yet are
Twolves, Blazers, Warriors, Wizards.

Check the other teams out. Other than minor adjustments from testing, they are pretty much done.

If you want to check out the Sonics.
They are 95/96 classic team.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:10 AM   #7
MVP

PS5.

USERNAME: nogman7

2K SHARE ROSTER: NOGSTERS SUPERLEAGUE

2K SHARE SCENARIO: NOGSTERS SUPERLEAGUE
(my league setup. 60gm season, No injuries, all teams user controlled.)

After over 100 hours compiling/creating/editing, this beast of a roster is finally completed.

This roster is practically the jordan, kobe and modern era combined.
I compiled each team with 10 of their best or most suited players from 92/93 to now. (So now Bird or Magic)
The players had to have at least 3 seasons exp with team unless currently on it.
I took some liberties.. and some players who made the cut, Ie Parish and Worthy are rated on the downside of their careers.

NO DUPLICATES! So Lebron is on Cavs only , Shaq on Lakers only etc....
the rest of each team's roster is literally filled with "scrubbs"
This roster is very particular in that it is NOT designed for an ongoing franchise.
It is specifically designed for a 1 off NO INJURIES season.

This the way I play NBA 2K games and I made this roster for my own enjoyment. But as I have been roster editing and improving the single player sim experience for so long now. I cand and may as well share it with other like minded NBA gamers, who over the years most likely know my legit skills at editing rosters.

Unlike most other compilation rosters, I went right under the hood and painstakingly adjusted all attributes/ tendencies/ badges/ Advanced rotations/ coach profiles/ playbooks and assigned plays so that each team has good synergy regarding team basketball and the right players getting the right plays etc... and cpu controlled team/players to play the right way.

An example of some teams.

76ERS.

AI.
IGUODALA
COVINGTON
HARRIS
EMBIID

MAXEY
HAWKINS
THAD YOUNG
WEATHERSPOON
DALEMBERT

SUNS.

NASH
BOOKER
MARION
BARKLEY
STOUDEMIRE
KJ
MAJERLE
BRIDGES
DIAW
AYTON

SONICS (96 sonics)

PAYTON
ALLEN
LEWIS
KEMP
CAGE
MCMILLAN
BRENT BARRY
MCKIE
SCHREMPF
PERKINS

THUNDER

WESTBROOK
GILGEOUS ALEXANDER
DURANT
IBAKA
ADAMS
GIDDEY
DORT
JEFF GREEN
COLLISON
HOLMGREN

BULLS

ROSE
JORDAN
PIPPEN
RODMAN
NOAH
HINRICH
LAVINE
DENG
KUKOC
GIBSON

Etc...etc....you get the gist.

Reminder.
This roster is designed for a 1 off NO INJURY season. (or play now if that is your kind of thing)
You will get a legit sim experience as if this roster was a real thing with correct stats and more importantly good CPU gameplay where the players and teams play the way they should/would if their teams were constructed this way.

Enjoy. and let me know what you think.
After all the editing and testing. I am just looking forward to controlling every team in a season and play daily games..

One thing.
I advise when setting up the season to drop ASSIST rate to 35 for better stats. or just download my 2KSHARE scenario so the season is already setup.

Enjoy.
Old 01-14-2023, 12:50 AM   #8
MVP

So I am about to start the 2nd round of the playoffs of my SUPERLEAGUE season.
Had a great time using my beloved SONICS and playing many random matches to check out the teams etc....

MJ was MVP.
Olajuwon was Defensive player of the year.

The BULLS dominated the standings. 1st seed.
followed by the SPURS, JAZZ, ROCKETS, LAKERS, PISTONS, HEAT, CAVS and my SONICS.

Unfortunately my Sonics had to face the Twin tower ROCKETS. with MING and OLAJUWON. It was a huge contrast. My Sonics had no one to compete with the two bigs and they dominated, particularly Hakeem. averaging 33 and 15 for the series.
I took game 1 thanks to Ray Allen going off for 52pts. but the Rockets recovered and won the next 3 in the 1st round best of 5.

LAKERS and MAVS had a tough series, with Kobe going off in 1st half of the do or die game 5 and the lakers holding off LUKA and DIRK to win their series.

SPURS proved too big and skilled for CURRY, MULLIN and the small ball warriors.

JAZZ took care of OKC in 4 games.

BULLS swept the PACERS. every game a blowout.

The KNICKS knocked off Lebron and Cavs in the do or die game 5. They went on a scoring tear in the 2nd half to blow them out.

The super tough PISTONS bludgeoned GIANNIS and the BUCKS in a sweep. Giannis was unable to truly dominate against the WALLACE frontcourt. the perfect defenders for Giannis.

and MIAMI beat BOSTON in 5.

So the 7 game semi finals series matchups are.

SPURS V ROCKETS.
What a matchup this will be. two twin towers teams. So many plots and subplots.
who has the best frontcourt. Duncan and Robinson or Olajuwon and Ming?
Harden v Ginobli.
this should be a classic.

LAKERS v JAZZ.
Lakers should be faves due to having prime Shaq and Kobe but this JAZZ team pretty much has 2 loaded starting 5s.
Gobert, Mailman, AK47, Mitchell and Stockton. backed up with
Okur, Boozer, Hayward, Hornacek and Dwill.
It will be tough.

BULLS v KNICKS.
The fans wanted Bulls v Cavs to see Lebron v Jordan etc...but hey, a classic rivalry renewed on steroids.

HEAT v PISTONS.
this will be a defensive fest. 2 of the toughest defensive minded teams in a 7 game war.

So yeah, its been a great season.
I am dissapointed so little downloads. I assume it is due to this roster being quite limited in its scope. only for 1 season. 10 man deep no injuries, but if i do say so myself. its a great way to play. I put a lot of work and continue to update.

so just to let you know.
Once i am done with this playoffs.
I am retooling this roster and making it 15 deep for each team and adjusting and editing it so you can use it as a franchise type roster.

Imagine taking a superleague version of your fave team. (30years of their best) and playing a multi year franchise with injuries on etc..
thats what I will be doing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »