Home

MyEra 83-84: Xbox Series X

This is a discussion on MyEra 83-84: Xbox Series X within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-12-2022, 09:02 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
MyEra 83-84: Xbox Series X

I'm not a roster maker other than the little bit I do for myself and that's still not much. But, with 2k giving us the ERAS, the least I can do is get the rosters right. So, I'm currently working on an 83-84 roster. Basically I'm just going in and using the CAPS from each team to add players who aren't on the roster already. The only things I'm doing are:

Names
Height
Weight
College
Birthday
Years In The League
Basic Faces/Hair/Facial Hair
Basic Gear

It really won't be anything really detailed and I'm not touching contracts or attributes at all. I don't have enough time to do all that. The good thing is, with the 4 teams I've done so far, there are really only 3-4 guys who have been missing on each team and it's been fairly easy to do. So, I'm going to get it done...no time table. With that being said, if anybody wants to try it out, I can upload it when I'm done; and if anybody wants to take it and run with afterwards and make it more detailed then by all means as well. I know we don't have the same roster support as PS5, so it's better than nothing I guess lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2022, 12:41 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MyEra 83-84: Xbox Series X

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-13-2022, 08:50 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Awesome. Thank You.
Old 09-13-2022, 08:50 AM   #4
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Any chance you plan on doing the other eras? I'm really looking for Kobe era accurate rosters.

I'm very surprised isnt the support on here for Xbox like on PS for era rosters/classes... For the life on me, dont understand how the vaults or w/e arent cross platform like The Show and Madden are.
Old 09-13-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Seanzino's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Any chance you plan on doing the other eras? I'm really looking for Kobe era accurate rosters.

I'm very surprised isnt the support on here for Xbox like on PS for era rosters/classes... For the life on me, dont understand how the vaults or w/e arent cross platform like The Show and Madden are.
I've already begun working on the 80's rosters for Xbox, and plan on doing the 90's and 2000's as well. I'll post a new thread once I'm done with the 80's rosters. I'm about 66% there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 01:13 PM   #6
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzino
I've already begun working on the 80's rosters for Xbox, and plan on doing the 90's and 2000's as well. I'll post a new thread once I'm done with the 80's rosters. I'm about 66% there.
OMG awesome man!!! Thank you so much!!
Old 09-13-2022, 03:47 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm happy to help make some attributes/tendencies edits with some non-generic rosters/draft classes. I don't know if they'll be great, but there's def some issues all around like rookies coming in with way too much talent.
Old 09-14-2022, 01:09 PM   #8
Rookie

Seanzino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
OMG awesome man!!! Thank you so much!!
I don't have enough posts to start a new thread, but the 83-84 rosters are uploaded under GT: seanzie8

Each team has 11-14 real players, I did my best to find contract info, make accurate attributes and edit their appearance and accessories to look at least semi-life like.

I also edited all free agents to be 64 OVR so that they're really only used to fill rosters and so none of them actually become impact players (except for Lionel Hollins and Eddie Jordan).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »