Home

NBA 2K23 DREAMER Edition Cover Features J. Cole - New MyCAREER Trailer and Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 DREAMER Edition Cover Features J. Cole - New MyCAREER Trailer and Soundtrack Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-01-2022, 10:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K23 DREAMER Edition Cover Features J. Cole - New MyCAREER Trailer and Soundtrack Revealed

2K has revealed Grammy Award winning hip-hop artist J. Cole as the cover star for the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K23 DREAMER Edition Cover Features J. Cole - New MyCAREER Trailer and Soundt

Coleworld!
Old 09-01-2022, 10:20 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K23 DREAMER Edition Cover Features J. Cole - New MyCAREER Trailer and Soundt

Carolina stand up! Glad Cole is included.

I’m probably one of the few (around here) that enjoyed the MyCareer story last year. Not so much the actual storyline, Just the experience going around the city and doing unique things…Kept it fresh and didn’t feel like a slog to get through….

When they say things will pick up after the Draft, I wonder if that means the HS & College games are out….That would suck a bit, enjoyed those games last year.

As far as the soundtrack, Where are the old school tracks? Expected a lot more considering the ERAs and Challenge additions. Maybe that’s not the complete soundtrack?
Old 09-01-2022, 10:24 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Weak soundtrack, where’s the era specific music they talked about?!
Old 09-01-2022, 10:24 AM   #5
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

2k should make a soundtrack with new songs every year
That would make 2k blow up even more the artist would make music videos with showing 2k soundtrack credit at the bottom
Can you imagine 2k getting a Grammy award🏆
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I usually play through a good portion of the MC story in 2K but I didnt make it much past the Brinkly shootaround game/quest in 2K22. This years story seems a bit more interesting but I don't know. I do like the Perkins and Reddick debate show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-01-2022, 10:43 AM   #7
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
This looks amazing, from the graphics, to the storyline, animations, and voice acting everything looks clean and refined. I can’t wait to dive into to this years game. The depth of NBA 2K23 is unparalleled.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:45 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I usually play through a good portion of the MC story in 2K but I didnt make it much past the Brinkly shootaround game/quest in 2K22. This years story seems a bit more interesting but I don't know. I do like the Perkins and Reddick debate show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It looks real similar to 2k22 to be honest. Coaches are the same and the fashion/runway and rapping scenes look identical as well. I think a lot of gripe will be a copy and paste of the city. The community complained heavily about it in 2k20. The J. Cole cover is fire though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »