Home

Question About Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Question About Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2022, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

mathewmyc98's Arena

OVR: 0
Question About Roster Updates

I didn't play the last Madden until after the season was over so I didn't really follow the roster updates. Does EA generally change development traits throughout the year? Contemplating starting up a franchise but if there is likely to be major changes in the Week 1 update then I'll wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2022, 12:05 PM   #2
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question About Roster Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewmyc98
I didn't play the last Madden until after the season was over so I didn't really follow the roster updates. Does EA generally change development traits throughout the year? Contemplating starting up a franchise but if there is likely to be major changes in the Week 1 update then I'll wait.
Yes, dev traits are changed based on real performance and changes to Superstar and X-Factor devs are typically announced by EA.

Last year there was a major roster update ahead of the scouting update (Sept/Oct) that nerfed free agents and changed a lot of star devs for early performers.
Old 08-31-2022, 02:36 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Question About Roster Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewmyc98

Given that NFL teams have just announced their 53 man rosters and PS are starting to be filled, I suspect next Friday (Sept 9) there will be a roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »