Home

So what slider works for fixing the ints?

This is a discussion on So what slider works for fixing the ints? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2022, 01:13 AM   #1
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
So what slider works for fixing the ints?

Because playing on all madden, with the int slider down to 5 for both user and cpu the ints are just out of control. It’s not just me throwing them, but even the cpu is throwing them…yes they are sometimes forcing passes when they for whatever reason won’t throw the ball away but it’s not fun that the DBs for both teams have magnets for hands

Anyone find sliders or something that might work so far? Or is it the ball hawk setting that’s why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 02:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: So what slider works for fixing the ints?

Not a slider issue, will have to be addressed via patch, I had a game with 7 INT's between the two teams with the slider at 0.
Old 08-21-2022, 03:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Fumbles and INTs on ZERO and I’m seeing more than when I had them both on 50 lol. Three tackles in a game I just started. Sack/fumble. Offense recovered. Sack/fumble. Defense recovered. Running back run up the middle. Hit stick fumbled. Defense recovered lol. Ridiculous. I quit out and now I’m trying them on 100/100
Old 08-21-2022, 04:48 AM   #4
Rookie

WOW. So the sliders are definitely backwards but my god….they destroy the gameplay.
Just this game so far through three quarters.

Browns at Bills week 11 (I’m Bills)
OFFENSE:
D. Watson: 19/21 230 yards
J. Allen: 18/24 219 yards (1 INT on an errant pass over the middle. I play with my human and cpu QB accuracy at 7 so sometimes it happens where one just flies 10 yards away from an open receiver to a defender)
N. Chubb: 15 carries 127 yards
D. Watson: 4 carries 16 yards
J. Allen: 4 carries 19 yards
D. Singletary: 4 carries 20 yards
J. Cook: 2 carries 9 yards
MOST IMPORTANTLY ZERO FUMBLES. I was actually able to truck stick a guy with J. Allen LOL and somehow not fumble

DEFENSE:
3 sacks for Buffalo on D. Watson. Zero fumbles.
5 sacks for Cleveland on J. Allen. Zero fumbles.

However. The gameplay is absolutely trash. Defenders are clueless all of a sudden. They have no idea where the ball is or where it’s going. Hence the 90% for D. Watson.
And the running game seems SUPED WAY UP for some reason. Hard to tackle. Huge holes for N. Chubb.

For reference, my previous game experimenting with zero INT/FUMBLE slider (my stats are skewed because I quit out a couple times cause it was driving me crazy fumbling and throwing so many interceptions).

Week 10 vs Vikings (47-6win)
J. Allen: 28/38 286 yards 3 TDs
J. Allen: 1 fumble
D. Singletary 18 for 116
K. Cousins: 22/39 288 yards. 1 INT
D. Cook: 9 carries 15 yards. 3 FUMBLES.
J. Jefferson: 1 Fumble.
K. Cousins: 1 Fumble.

NOW MIND YOU: I quit out a couple times cause I got tapped and fumbled on some sacks and some weird ugly interceptions and I was just tired of it. So I realistically threw a few picks and fumbled a few more times than what’s noted. But the biggest thing was the Vikings not being able to move the ball at all and fumbling on half their drives. I had 7 total sacks. Vikings had 3 (again probably actually more than that)

TLDR: Take it with a grain of salt, but I’m definitely gonna keep testing with the slider HIGHER instead of LOWER on FUMBLES/INT
Old 08-21-2022, 04:55 AM   #5
Rookie

Part of me wants to put every slider on 100 and see how the game plays. Cause with just INT and Fumbles turned to 100, the game speed seemed way quicker and more NFL-like but like I said, players were kinda clueless defensively
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 11:06 AM   #6
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRiMETiME559_ps4
Part of me wants to put every slider on 100 and see how the game plays. Cause with just INT and Fumbles turned to 100, the game speed seemed way quicker and more NFL-like but like I said, players were kinda clueless defensively
Wonder what it would be like with ints at 100, some people keep mentioning sliders being reversed maybe
Old 08-21-2022, 11:37 AM   #7
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Wonder what it would be like with ints at 100, some people keep mentioning sliders being reversed maybe
I’m testing this and it seems that this is the case. I have INTs for User and CPU at 100 and there hasn’t been any INTs in one full game! Compared to last game when I had it on 0, the CPU threw 4 INTs while I threw 5.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:16 PM   #8
Rookie

ShaneTheMaster's Arena

OVR: 2

I’ve been doing extensive testing on this. There is some internal bug with the interceptions - but until it is fixed, here is what helps:

1. Lower Pass defense reaction time slider to 0. This prevents the DBs from jumping on so many passes.

2. Lower interceptions slider to 0.

3. Raise WR catch slider to at least 80. This minimized the interceptions where your receiver just watches a defender play the ball.

4. Lower defensive coverage slider to at least 20.

5. Lower pass accuracy slider to at least 45. This prevents too high completion percentages because of the other changes.

6. Don’t play All-Madden difficulty. There are built-in interception reductions at the other levels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »