Home

Dual Entitlement - PS4 to PS5

This is a discussion on Dual Entitlement - PS4 to PS5 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-19-2022, 11:34 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Dual Entitlement - PS4 to PS5

So I bought the standard version of the game for PS4. I have a PS5 being delivered next week, and am now reading about this dual entitlement issue, and that it's only relevant for the All Madden package/version of the game.

Has anyone found a way to just pay the difference to upgrade versions, or am I the only fool who didn't know what any of this meant?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2022, 11:45 PM   #2
Rookie

ynkeecwby's Arena

Re: Dual Entitlement - PS4 to PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback
So I bought the standard version of the game for PS4. I have a PS5 being delivered next week, and am now reading about this dual entitlement issue, and that it's only relevant for the All Madden package/version of the game.

Has anyone found a way to just pay the difference to upgrade versions, or am I the only fool who didn't know what any of this meant?
I’ve seen no way to just pay difference. You able to contact PlayStation support about a refund telling them the situation? You actually wanting dual entitlement or just exchange ps4 version for ps5 version (additional 10$)?
Old 08-20-2022, 12:05 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkeecwby
I’ve seen no way to just pay difference. You able to contact PlayStation support about a refund telling them the situation? You actually wanting dual entitlement or just exchange ps4 version for ps5 version (additional 10$)?
Wow, I actually hadn't thought about the question that way. Shows how much research I've put into the PS5. I figured the All Madden Package just provided a code to download the PS5 version as well. I think what you're telling me is that I just want a refund as I have no use for the PS4 version. Thanks for bringing that to my attention as well.

(By the way, why would anyone even care for dual entitlement for the PS4 version of this game? That makes no sense)
Old 08-20-2022, 12:31 AM   #4
Rookie

ynkeecwby's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback
Wow, I actually hadn't thought about the question that way. Shows how much research I've put into the PS5. I figured the All Madden Package just provided a code to download the PS5 version as well. I think what you're telling me is that I just want a refund as I have no use for the PS4 version. Thanks for bringing that to my attention as well.

(By the way, why would anyone even care for dual entitlement for the PS4 version of this game? That makes no sense)
Well. I’m just throwing out things to think about. I’m on Xbox. I think some people may like dual entitlement to play with friends still on ps4 while playing also on ps5? But if you don’t need that then refund and buying ps5 seems cheaper option. Good luck. No clue how Sony is on refunds.

Or dual entitlement for situstion you’re in but maybe they’re getting ps5 for Christmas so buy all madden now? I dunno.

Last edited by ynkeecwby; 08-20-2022 at 12:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »