Home

2023 Franchise Mode - Reason To Wait?

This is a discussion on 2023 Franchise Mode - Reason To Wait? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-16-2022, 06:51 PM   #1
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

OVR: 0
2023 Franchise Mode - Reason To Wait?

Hey everyone - I've looked through everything, so REALLY hope this hasn't been asked. Can anyone think of any good reason to wait on starting franchise mode? I know that graphical upgrades are going to be patched in (helmets, uniforms, etc) but any reason that anyone else might be waiting?

Haven't heard of any major early patches that would make sense to have to wait, but some of ya'll seem pretty dialed in on this stuff so wanted to make sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 2023 Franchise Mode - Reason To Wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Hey everyone - I've looked through everything, so REALLY hope this hasn't been asked. Can anyone think of any good reason to wait on starting franchise mode? I know that graphical upgrades are going to be patched in (helmets, uniforms, etc) but any reason that anyone else might be waiting?

Haven't heard of any major early patches that would make sense to have to wait, but some of ya'll seem pretty dialed in on this stuff so wanted to make sure.

The week 1 roster update is the only main reason I think people wait . Good players will be released and change teams so typically that’s the main reason I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 08-16-2022, 06:57 PM   #3
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 2023 Franchise Mode - Reason To Wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35

It's not a huge thing to most perhaps, but I read and confirmed that all defensive players show 0 sacks in 2021 on their player cards. I imagine that gets patched rather soon and likely requires a franchise restart.

The issue that has me on the fence on even buying is that I'm not even seeing QB injuries in simulated games with the injury slider at 100, let alone in played games.

That's less likely to get patched based on it being a legacy issues for a few years now. Unfortunately for me it's an immersion killer and dealbreaker unless it gets fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »