Home

Who Will You Guys Be Running With?

This is a discussion on Who Will You Guys Be Running With? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2022, 03:10 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Who Will You Guys Be Running With?

I know that we don't know what Dynasty Mode or Online Mode will look like; but what team/teams do you look forward to running with? For me, my screenname should be a dead giveaway...but I also wanna run with Georgia Southern as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2022, 03:35 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Who Will You Guys Be Running With?

Obviously Miami will be my go to team.

I'm sure I'll end up doing a dynasty where I begin at a small school and work my way up, but I have no idea who that will be at this point. It used to be Wyoming, but they've gotten too decent in recent years.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 07-25-2022, 04:02 PM   #3
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I know that we don't know what Dynasty Mode or Online Mode will look like; but what team/teams do you look forward to running with? For me, my screenname should be a dead giveaway...but I also wanna run with Georgia Southern as well.
Same giveaway with my avatar lol. Wolfpack all day, may try Vanderbilt, Cincinnati and a few other mid/ low-mid level teams
Old 07-25-2022, 06:15 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

UTEP Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-26-2022, 02:26 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
In every edition of NCAA football, I've always ran at least one dynasty with Wyoming. I just can't help but love that brown and gold combo, especially in modern times with their more recent uniforms. I usually end up running one with the Ohio Bobcats as well. My wife just watched "We Are Marshall" for the first time this evening, and I definitely felt inspired to run with them. I also used to live near Huntington during a few childhood summers, so the University has had a place in my heart for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2022, 04:36 PM   #6
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

Other than Arkansas I think UTSA would be a fun one. Maybe someone like Illinois with Bielema. Liberty might be pretty cool too.

I'll have to wait until it comes out and study each team more at that point haha.
Old 07-26-2022, 04:55 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

If the gameplay is as good as Madden 23's beta, and they really make each scheme feel different to play, it will make playing a variety of schools so much more fun. It will also make creating your own style be fun.

That was my favorite thing to do at the end of my NCAA 14 playtime. My playbook would be between 50-110 plays depending on my QB's year and awareness and it really made figuring out your playstyle and picking the right plays more important. Having such a small playbook really made you focus on what you wanted to be as an offense/defense. I couldn't be multiple to unrealistically lengths.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 07-26-2022, 10:29 PM   #8
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

FSU & UT, then be all over the place trying random teams.

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »