Home

Diamond Dynasty Update: Breakout Doug Drabek Program Released

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty Update: Breakout Doug Drabek Program Released within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
I almost have the Chipper Jones (need a few more steals with a 3rd basemen). It hasn't been that hard to attain. I really like the Chipper program because it is actually attainable. As far as people being upset over the quality of the cards....I'm not overly concerned about that, I currently roll with Kendrys Morales and Adrubal Cabrerra (1st and 2nd base) and both are bronze and have no desire to replace them (both hitting .330+ with 15+ HR's in about 60 DD ranked games). I'm actually enjoying experimenting with some of these sub-quality cards (like Morales and Cabrerra) and trying them out. J.D. Martinez? Another Budget Beast that I've yet to find a replacement for.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:59 PM   #18
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Dynasty Update: Breakout Doug Drabek Program Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Honestly none of the rookie or this program have been hard at all. 15 wins and 75 Sos with breakout pitchers is not hard at all just time consuming.
That's what these missions are for is killing time and earning progress on the dynasty program not so much the reward card. They will also get better as time goes on. I dont want them giving a free 95 plus ovr for something so easy as this or the chipper program.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
15 wins with breakout pitchers in ranked seasons mode is fairly hard, and time consuming, especially when in a higher division and facing all diamond teams.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
15 wins with breakout pitchers in ranked seasons mode is fairly hard, and time consuming, especially when in a higher division and facing all diamond teams.
Season ends in 2 weeks so divisions will reset.
Im sure it is harder in the 700 plus territory but even in 400-700 most teams are full of diamonds doesnt mean those guys are good.
Idk no knock on what otherd want but i prefer the missions to be harder then this to get a free diamond.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:37 PM   #20
Rookie

848's Arena

OVR: 1

ANY chance that we will be able to complete some of these vs CPU? I'm finishing everything up to like 70% but that's it unless you buy PS+
Old 05-03-2017, 11:41 PM   #21
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Season ends in 2 weeks so divisions will reset.
Im sure it is harder in the 700 plus territory but even in 400-700 most teams are full of diamonds doesnt mean those guys are good.
Idk no knock on what otherd want but i prefer the missions to be harder then this to get a free diamond.

But youre not getting a free diamond, youre getting a ****ty gold that no one will ever actually use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2017, 03:32 AM   #22
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 848
ANY chance that we will be able to complete some of these vs CPU? I'm finishing everything up to like 70% but that's it unless you buy PS+
I would guess no. If the first three Programs are any indication, they're trying to get you involved in some form of Head-to-Head with all of them as well as having the offline components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
But youre not getting a free diamond, youre getting a ****ty gold that no one will ever actually use.
Hey man I'll use it, but I use like every card. There's enough Diamonds as is, not every Program needs to be for a Diamond or even a Gold.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:02 AM   #23
All Star

OVR: 2

When I first saw the Griffey program I thought it was insanely unattainable. But the more I play, the more it seems in reach. You can finish the biggest time syncs, the three season stat missions, mostly by doing conquest mode and team epic missions. After that there's a few tough ones but they're doable. Granted i don't think I have a shot at it for another couple months but it's def doable.

Of course that's being said before they release the requirements for the Veteren Impact Griffey card. Who knows what you'll need to do to get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #24
Rookie

the diamond Drabek isn't a good card to begin with. much like the diamond CC he is very easy to hit. the 86 will be bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »