Home

PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-29-2016, 07:37 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details

what do i need to do to get the most out of PES. i have option files downloaded. what adjustments do i need to be making to get it more realistic in how the teams play??
Old 10-29-2016, 08:19 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi! My first post, but I'm following your comments with interest. I'm an "old" soccer games player (so old that i played sensible with my Olivetti m24) and, like many of you, in the last years I switched from winning eleven to FIFA and return to pes this year. I agree with you: after last patch the game is far better.. More responsive, fluid.. And now I succeed to cross in full manual without press the L2... Before patch L2 was the only way for me to make a decent cross, without the ball was a rocket fired in the middle.
Now the game for me is near perfection (I'd like referee less permissive). Very very enjoyable to play. Sorry for my English.

Inviato dal mio XT1524 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2016, 09:28 AM   #19
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
what do i need to do to get the most out of PES. i have option files downloaded. what adjustments do i need to be making to get it more realistic in how the teams play??
Check the PES Tactics thread my friend.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Check the PES Tactics thread my friend.
Sorry at work... Is it something you have to input for each team or can you download? Will read thread later

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #21
Rookie

Some of you guys are saying you're seeing big changes... Placebo?

I'm seeing roughly the same game play, and would be hard pressed to say I've seen any appreciable difference. The game played well to begin with, and still does. The things that frustrated me before still frustrate me.

I would imagine that if PES got such high reviews, as it did this year, any changes to game play would be very minor.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 05:23 PM   #22
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
Some of you guys are saying you're seeing big changes... Placebo?

I'm seeing roughly the same game play, and would be hard pressed to say I've seen any appreciable difference. The game played well to begin with, and still does. The things that frustrated me before still frustrate me.

I would imagine that if PES got such high reviews, as it did this year, any changes to game play would be very minor.

There are certainly big changes in gameplay after the patch. Fist of all there are many fouls commited now by the cpu. In 25min games there are always 10+ fouls by cpu. Goalkeepers were also tweaked. The def/att levels of cpu are also improved and there is more variation in how they attack.
Also when adaptive AI kicks in the games PES 17 reaches level of gameplay perfection as you have to adjust tactics to cope with the AI changes.
Needless to say that this game is a pure joy on PC with all the mods.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:31 PM   #23
Just started!

Guys how can i do the update on the game i had version 1.01.00
how to get the new update that include player transfer , clothes, faces , skins , clubs,nations and qualifications ?
Old 10-30-2016, 09:02 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
There are certainly big changes in gameplay after the patch. Fist of all there are many fouls commited now by the cpu. In 25min games there are always 10+ fouls by cpu. Goalkeepers were also tweaked. The def/att levels of cpu are also improved and there is more variation in how they attack.
Also when adaptive AI kicks in the games PES 17 reaches level of gameplay perfection as you have to adjust tactics to cope with the AI changes.
Needless to say that this game is a pure joy on PC with all the mods.
You weren't getting fouled before?

I think some of these "changes" could be explained simply by how ML plays. I have games where I don't get fouled much, but I also have games where the CPU just bullies me. This has been the case both pre/post update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »