Home

PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-27-2016, 10:09 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available, Here Are The Full Details

PES 2017 patch 1.02 and Data Pack 1 are available now, check out the full details below.

PES 2017 Patch 1.02 Details

*The items below have been fixed
  • Sometimes, a forced crash of the game while editing the [Select Image] of the Home Ground Settings, for each team in the EDIT mode and then immediately cancel, just after entering the match menu window.
  • The edited Home Ground Settings would not be displayed, if you play in the away side of Master League or Become a Legend.
  • Transfer Negotiations would not be able to offer to some players, if you meet the specific conditions in Master League.
  • While APPLY LIVE UPDATE is being applied and meet the specific conditions of Mark Settings in the Game Plan of Master League, if you switch players in the Player Details Window, the game would be stopped.
  • The game would be stopped, showing an error message of [CE-34878-0], if you take a specific procedure in the Squad Management window of myClub mode.
  • Sometimes the shoot gauge keeps showing in the replay window of TEAM PLAY LOBBY matches.
  • Importing multiple team data at once, the game sometimes crashes.
*The items below have been improved
  • The position of the cursor display has been changed, when the [Blimp] or [Fan View] is selected in the [Camera Type] during the match.
  • Even as players have been edited, player images in the Game Plan are kept as original.
* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve the general gaming experience.

Data Pack 1 Details
  • Uniforms - 73 strips updated, including Liverpool FC's third kit
  • Boots - 12 new models added
  • Real Faces An additional 30+ players' real faces added

Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: PES 2017 Patch 1.02 & Data Pack 1 Available Now

how will this effect current option files?

will our imported data be erased?

Also GREAT news about import crashing being fixed.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:16 AM   #3
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Nice, the import crash is fixed! Also, while it's purely cosmetic, glad the player picture in game plan will now remain after editing. A big part of the charm of PES is the freedom to edit, even things like body types and boots that help the players be more recognizable during gameplay.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:18 AM   #4
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm going to try a massive team import at lunch to see if it's actually fixed. I'm a little skeptical given Konami's history of post release support.

I'm wondering why they are no longer mentioning the 'Player ID', which they had been announcing all over social media just a couple of days ago.

Overall, it's hard to argue about new players and boots, and if the import crash bug is fixed, I'll be ecstatic.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:48 AM   #5
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

In the past, DP updates and Patches do not effect OF's...I assume that is still the case here.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:25 AM   #6
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
In the past, DP updates and Patches do not effect OF's...I assume that is still the case here.
I've had issues with mod files getting corrupted in the past by DPs (XBox 360), but from what I'm hearing there is no issue with the PS4 OFs. Since they've supposedly fixed the import crashing, I'll probably just erase my edit data, upload the DP and apply the live update, then re-import all my team bins, hopefully in one try.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wonder what the kit updates were - assuming adding a few sponsors to some of the French / Dutch teams?!

I noticed while trawling through the licensed league teams that some Ligue 2 gk kits were missing, and Strasbourg's GK kit had the away sponsor on it instead of the home sponsor - also that some Dutch Eredivisie teams kits were a bit all over the place

Will check it tonight
Old 10-28-2016, 09:20 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I need to hear gameplay "changes" stat!

Dmend already showed me a video of the instant-retreat being lessened. Can it be so??

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »