Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #385
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Could use some help. I currently have a bunch of Amazon credit that can only be used on the US site. Is this the version of Powerful Pro 16 I should be looking to order?

https://www.amazon.com/Commentary-Po...=operasport-20

Then there is this one which is a little cheaper. Same thing as the one above?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=operasport-20

Last edited by areobee401; 10-12-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 12:27 PM   #386
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Yes they are the same version and the correct one to order.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #387
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

This isn't "MLB"? Just power pros?
Old 10-13-2016, 11:28 AM   #388
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
This isn't "MLB"? Just power pros?
NPB league in Japan.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #389
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
It can be done, but you probably need a very high arm/catcher rating to be reliable.

Orix doesn't have that (in PYS 2010), so...yeah. I've had success stealing, but it can be hard.
Yeah, that might be the reason. Anyways just after posting it I was able to out a couple of runners trying to steal 2nd base and I also stole a base myself, so it's all good hehe.

By the way, I just got a ps3 and can't find the game in the store. (Until I can get 2015 I just ordered a cheap 2011 disc version from ebay, which should arrive in 3 days). Have they been pulled out from it or what? I guess yes. Anyone knows the reason behind it? Could this be a sign of the series being done forever? I hope that's not the case.

Really wanted the digital version, as I hate how the ps3 doesn't let you fully install games it seems. I got skate 3 at the moment and even though it asked me to install something off the disc, I can often hear the disc drive spinning and making noise, which I guess will considerably shorten the disc drive lens lifespan (keep reading a lot of cases about people's ps3 stopping reading discs) I guess PYS doesn't allow you to fully install the game as well? I know there is an option in the utility menu to install the game , but is the disc also constantly spinning during gameplay?

Last edited by topotamolderps; 10-16-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:03 AM   #390
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by topotamolderps
Yeah, that might be the reason. Anyways just after posting it I was able to out a couple of runners trying to steal 2nd base and I also stole a base myself, so it's all good hehe.

By the way, I just got a ps3 and can't find the game in the store. (Until I can get 2015 I just ordered a cheap 2011 disc version from ebay, which should arrive in 3 days). Have they been pulled out from it or what? I guess yes. Anyone knows the reason behind it? Could this be a sign of the series being done forever? I hope that's not the case.

Really wanted the digital version, as I hate how the ps3 doesn't let you fully install games it seems. I got skate 3 at the moment and even though it asked me to install something off the disc, I can often hear the disc drive spinning and making noise, which I guess will considerably shorten the disc drive lens lifespan (keep reading a lot of cases about people's ps3 stopping reading discs) I guess PYS doesn't allow you to fully install the game as well? I know there is an option in the utility menu to install the game , but is the disc also constantly spinning during gameplay?
Pys games were always pulled rather early from the store.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:49 AM   #391
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
Pys games were always pulled rather early from the store.
Good to know it's a common thing so it probably has nothing to do with the series being cancelled. But I wonder who makes these decisions about removing games from the store?. I also wanted the digital version of the EA Skate games but the 3 are gone from the ps store, yet they still are available to buy and download from xbox live so I'm starting to believe it's a Sony thing.

Edit: Same thing with fight night round 3 and 4. Gone on psn, available on xbox live. Ridiculous.

Last edited by topotamolderps; 10-17-2016 at 03:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 12:19 AM   #392
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by topotamolderps
One thing to keep in mind is the fastball velocity of a pitcher in poor condition (purple sad face) and top condition (red happy face) is around 6 to 8 mph. The fastball speed listed in his attributes is best case, so if it says 93 mph then you can expect around 85-87 mph in worst condition. Use that to your advantage when looking to steal.

I wish there was an easy way to test velocity of outfielders arms but in any case it's good to know which players are in bad condition so you can look for aggressive baserunning ops.

Regarding digital DL's, I bought all the versions digitally and can still DL them - but they are no longer available in the store or are very well hidden. Not sure what's up with that.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

Last edited by Spirits Translation; 10-18-2016 at 12:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »