Home

F1 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impresssions Here

This is a discussion on F1 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impresssions Here within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #129
Rookie

Mysterious's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: F1 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impresssions Here

curious if anyone is not racing with a wheel.... I was pissed to find out my logitech wheel was not ps4 compatible.... still haven't bought a new one yet
Old 09-03-2016, 11:00 PM   #130
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

PS4 here, controller.

I have played racing games for decades, never owned a wheel. If I'm going to do all that, I might as well hop in my car and go speeding.

("Breakin' the law, breakin' the law")

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 09-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #131
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I got the PC version so I could use my G27 with no worries. There is nothing in comparison when you feel the force feedback with a rival car next to you. It raises my heart rate ten fold lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 09:56 AM   #132
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I never got a racing wheel because it seems like a lot of effort to use one. With my fight stick, I just sit it on my lap and play. With a wheel you need to buy or setup a station so you can actually use the thing. I'm not that hardcore of a racer.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #133
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Did I mention how addicting this game is? It is already my all-time favorite racing sim. Too bad I have to go to work.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:28 PM   #134
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Did I mention how addicting this game is? It is already my all-time favorite racing sim. Too bad I have to go to work.
Right?? I think it's actually getting a little more time than Madden in my rotation.

And while the rivalries are great, and racing the pack is amazing....my thing is to try to 'beat' the track. Some I do very well on; Bahrain and Shanghai I'm dominant, and solid on Russia and Canada.

But others beat me like a dirty rug; Monaco I hate you, but I WILL solve you! Catalunya gives me fits as well.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 09-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #135
Rookie

AceFan84's Arena

OVR: 2

I've had the game since launch on pc, it really is the best f1 game ever made. It's not without faults but man overall is it an extremely solid racing game! My one complaint is the difficulty settings, there are a lot of them (which is good) but the time delta between them is far too great. Too many people are somewhere in between difficulties, there's almost a 2 second gap between each one, that is just way too much. Some kind of difficulty slider would take care of this problem, but I doubt that will be patched in to this year's game so the best I can do is hope for next year (if there IS a next year, I think Codemasters contract was only thru 2016).

Glad to see so many of you enjoying the game, seems like 2016 has pulled in some new fans which is a great thing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #136
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFan84
I've had the game since launch on pc, it really is the best f1 game ever made. It's not without faults but man overall is it an extremely solid racing game! My one complaint is the difficulty settings, there are a lot of them (which is good) but the time delta between them is far too great. Too many people are somewhere in between difficulties, there's almost a 2 second gap between each one, that is just way too much. Some kind of difficulty slider would take care of this problem, but I doubt that will be patched in to this year's game so the best I can do is hope for next year (if there IS a next year, I think Codemasters contract was only thru 2016).

Glad to see so many of you enjoying the game, seems like 2016 has pulled in some new fans which is a great thing!
This where tinkering with different car setups fixes that. I believe that is what they wanted to add another level of difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »