Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2016, 01:03 AM   #329
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Units sold so far for 2016 Power Pros

145,173 PS4
136,153 PSV

Units sold for 2015 Pro Yakyuu Spirits

134,974 PS3
120,716 PSV

Home console outsells mobile.
So numbers show Konami will continue supporting PS4.

Last edited by C.J.S.; 07-23-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #330
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

The digital version is on sale at a 30% discount now through August 14.

A patch was also released today:

http://www.konami.jp/pawa/2016/update/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konami
【Common】

Brass corresponding to the additional band cheer song download content

• In the BGM setting "Power 2016: My Life: The match: 2 Army" and assign the game BGM and Fixes a phenomenon that will not sound the play-by-play

· Fixes a phenomenon that may the batting order is change of DH

- Fixes a phenomenon that may issue a sign such as bunt without taking into account the issuing and ability to pinch hitter

- Fixes a phenomenon that may be stopped at the pitcher alternation of after issuing a pinch hitter to the pitcher in the "Futari in" and communication competition

- Fixed a phenomenon that COM of the strength of ally batter had been fixed to "strong mecha" when Narikiri to manipulate the runner in the play and My Life

【Pennant】

- On the day to fix a phenomenon that may stop a progressive schedule when there is a team of stamina is less state of the pitcher of starter plan

【My Life】

- Fixed a phenomenon that can be uploaded as LIVE players in the case began with the original players

- Fixed a phenomenon that birth event does not occur if the expected date of birth was the off-season

【Laurels Nine】

- Fixes a phenomenon that may result in a miss at the time of Hit-and-run

- Fixed a phenomenon that may flow is play-by-play of continuous struck out if it is not a continuous struck out

【Other】

·Bug fixes
Old 08-04-2016, 08:18 PM   #331
Rookie

RNunez187's Arena

OVR: 4

Still loving this game. Just wish I had more time to play it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #332
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Is it possible to lose access to players that you've unlocked on the powerful festival player select screen?

I just started a new festival tonight and noticed that the first player I had unlocked (Tachikawa) is no longer available on the opening player select screen.

I'm guessing this happened because my player select screen was full, and it just replaced my oldest acquired player with my most recently acquired player?

This would suck if true because Tachikawa was my most leveled up and most used player in the festival mode. Having a pitcher who can also bat well and play in the field if needed is hugely beneficial in this mode.

Last edited by jyoung; 08-08-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:36 AM   #333
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't think so. As your list of unlocked players grows you can only choose a certain amount when you start a new festival so some will not be available. It seems to be random, but no worries he will eventually re-appear and still be leveled up.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 08-25-2016, 05:06 PM   #334
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Just got my hands on PYS 2010.

Lost the first one 2-0 and then won 5-3, but my god I can't hit in this game.

I put it on the timing mode to be the most "Show-ish" and still struck out 13 times in the win.

Have to learn how to see the strike zone. Getting no walks is just rubbing me the wrong way. I put it on Hard- pitching. It was two aces (I had Darvish - forgot the opposing pitcher's name) so I'll say that was why. I only walked 1 batter myself. Gave up a 2-run bomb in the first then settled down.

Going to have to find a camera angle that works - that's one area I love The Show for...customizable views. I think I'll use the TV (set) view, that looks closest to the one I use in MLBTS.

I love the pitch speed, though. Suddenly, I'm not early on 97 MPH fastballs all game and no wiffleball curves and stuff . I can't wait to get good at hitting so I can crank it up.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:17 PM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 0

2010 is a great game. You really need to try cursor hitting. Put hitting assist way up and bring it down slowly. The game plays worlds better. Konami never did get the timing hitting down as well as Sony or 2k. Really give it a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 10:43 AM   #336
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll try that when I play today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »