Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.07 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.07 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.07 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I gotta believe their was some technical reason for it and hopefully it can be explained during next seasons cycle on the reason for limited save slots in rosters, franchise/season modes.

I hope so and I'd like to know what it is. I mean, I know consoles are more "limited" than PCs, but...I don't know it seems odd. Thought save slots died with the old PS1 memory cards.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:00 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jada855
For those who are curious turning Showtime off still does not work properly! Maybe next year!
Would you be able to elaborate on how ShowTime is not turning off correctly?
Old 07-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_SDS
Would you be able to elaborate on how ShowTime is not turning off correctly?
Hello Adam -

I believe this is what he's referring to:

And here's a thread from which that video originated:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2048152222

As Stolm pointed out, even though he didn't check the regular gameplay options it's pretty clear that he wasn't using Showtime fielding (otherwise he would have gotten the crosshair throwing interface). So then, with Showtime opportunities also turned off, the off-the-bat slowdown should not have occurred.

I'm pretty sure that's the same problem Jada is claiming to have (repeatedly). And seeing it in real time with the options screen displayed takes user profile confusion out of the equation.

Last edited by bcruise; 07-22-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2016, 08:20 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Hello Adam -

As Stolm pointed out, even though he didn't check the regular gameplay options it's pretty clear that he wasn't using Showtime fielding (otherwise he would have gotten the crosshair throwing interface). So then, with Showtime opportunities also turned off, the off-the-bat slowdown should not have occurred.

I'm pretty sure that's the same problem Jada is claiming to have (repeatedly). And seeing it in real time with the options screen displayed takes user profile confusion out of the equation.
bcruise,

I appreciate you posting a video of this issue. It is exactly what I am talking about.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #37
Rookie

Thank you for the information guys. That is what I assumed you were referring to. The issue is that these "R1 to Catch" moments are NOT ShowTime. These are separate little "hot shots" that may occur during play. We do not currently have the ability to turn these off in-game. Sorry for the confusion on these types of catches.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:42 AM   #38
Rookie

zeeque's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Hello Adam -

Quote:
Thank you for the information guys. That is what I assumed you were referring to. The issue is that these "R1 to Catch" moments are NOT ShowTime. These are separate little "hot shots" that may occur during play. We do not currently have the ability to turn these off in-game. Sorry for the confusion on these types of catches.
i just let it be. the slo mo passes in a couple of seconds and then i just field the groundball as is
Old 07-23-2016, 01:01 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Adam_SDS,

Thanks for posting this information.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:35 PM   #40
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

All I wanted was the center field wall number fixed at Busch Stadium. But I'm not complaining. you don't notice it unless you look for it or know the number that's there. But good for the team to keep pushing out patches so late in the year.

Last edited by headzapp; 07-23-2016 at 02:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »