Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-16-2016, 02:47 PM   #321
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
I took into acount a couple of tips on here and also changed a setting I think also really helped in getting realistic results hitting for me. I stayed with all the same difficulty settings, lock on 2, but I changed the digital batting cursor down 1 setting. It slowed the batting cursor down for me tracking pitches which really helped and it made a big difference. Just about ready to start a season.

What is everyones experience with contact hitting over the power swing on this version? Any hrs with the contact swing?
Not much help. Unfortunately I don't use assist at all and solely use contact hitting. Recollection is not the greatest, but I may have hit one homerun with contact. More than likely, it was probably on rookie with contact swing. Or it could simply have been a power swing to get the HR. 99.9% of my hits all stay within the ball park. That 0.1% is that one homerun I managed to somehow hit, once. Loving the game, haven't gone back to the other baseball.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2016, 05:46 PM   #322
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Not much help. Unfortunately I don't use assist at all and solely use contact hitting. Recollection is not the greatest, but I may have hit one homerun with contact. More than likely, it was probably on rookie with contact swing. Or it could simply have been a power swing to get the HR. 99.9% of my hits all stay within the ball park. That 0.1% is that one homerun I managed to somehow hit, once. Loving the game, haven't gone back to the other baseball.
What hitting combined with cpu pitching settings do you use? I'm just trying to get a read on where in general my settings should be around.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:05 AM   #323
MVP

Quote:
What hitting combined with cpu pitching settings do you use? I'm just trying to get a read on where in general my settings should be around.

Note that I'm still having fun in exhibition mode. I probably have hitting difficult set to the 3rd level (so normal maybe?) just above the weakest (I think there are a total of 7 levels) with the CPU overall difficulty at around somewhere just below the middle level. With respect to CPU pitching difficult, I can't recall at the moment. I probably have the CPU pitching bumped up to the max (but can't recall exactly).
Old 07-19-2016, 05:03 PM   #324
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

Quote:
I stayed with all the same difficulty settings, lock on 2, but I changed the digital batting cursor down 1 setting. It slowed the batting cursor down for me tracking pitches which really helped and it made a big difference.
You're able to bat ok with digital cursor? I used to like batting analog and having the option to click & hold L1 to switch to digital on the fly. Not sure why they took that away. It seems like it should be that way because even if you select analog batting you can still adjust digital speed so why? In any case, for now you have to choose one or the other - and changing digital speed has no effect on the analog cursor.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 07-19-2016, 05:56 PM   #325
MVP

Is there a way to mess with the rosin bag in Jikkyou?

(note: With PYS, pushing the right stick down picks up the rosin bag.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2016, 01:24 AM   #326
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Is there a way to mess with the rosin bag in Jikkyou?

(note: With PYS, pushing the right stick down picks up the rosin bag.)
left center pad button
Old 07-22-2016, 07:13 AM   #327
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J.S.
left center pad button
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I'm press left on the d-pad, I'm pressing left on the touchpad, I'm pressing the center area of the touchpad, etc. etc. Nothing seems to work.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #328
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

Left Touchpad works for me. LT will make him kick the dirt on the mound.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »