Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-10-2016, 02:13 AM   #297
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

There was a patch that went up yesterday. Here are the notes:

http://www.konami.jp/pawa/2016/update/index.html

Quote:

【Common】
- Additional character of the player data, the face data that appeared in Success Special
- Right in the middle adjust the probability of ****to to
Graphics improvement ※ PS4® version only
· Narikiri play at the time of the base cover operation to modify ※ PS Vita version only
- Fixed a phenomenon that the volume of the cheering song becomes smaller
And modify gradually processing becomes heavy phenomenon during the game ※ PS4® version only

【Pennant】
- "Record report does not look at" to modify the phenomenon to become a non-progression Baseball Hall of Fame event occurs
Draft system fixes a phenomenon in which the same player when the "method B" resulting in a plurality of people joined
- Fixed a problem with the phenomenon in which the reproduced sound is shifted to cancel the operation of the two names screen
- Draft and is joining the original player modification of the Rookie of the Year qualifications there is no phenomenon
- There are players who were converted from earlier in the pitcher to the fielder in the camp and fix the phenomenon to stop match, progress
And adjusting the timing of the pitcher alternation in the game

【my life】
- Previous work take over the player she was in and fix a phenomenon that will have another girlfriend
Otani Yoshikoromo and fixes a phenomenon in which a child is not born at the time of pregnancy before marriage
Yamazaki, Sakuya married and fix a phenomenon unrelated to her candidate when the drive is displayed
- Fixed a phenomenon that salary is not credited with a specific schedule
· Fixes a phenomenon where the original equipment completed events will not occur in a particular schedule
Season Fixes a phenomenon through which the play-by-play the most doubles record every time you want to update
- Modify as defensive shift can be changed at the time of pitcher (except Narikiri Play)
Fixes a phenomenon that does not in elected is if the starting lineup in the All-Star at-a fielder
At the time, the batter wrap Commentary Fixed a phenomenon that may not be played normally

【Pawa Festival】
- Blow, modify the settings of the pitching point of view to take over to the next play

【success】
Otani Fixed a phenomenon that does not become a genius and get a sweet sake to the New Year in her state
- The rate of increase in practice ground level, up the event rate of Otani
Yamazaki, adding a sense up to the epilogue of the net determined
· Add the ultra-special abilities acquired epilogue of turmeric
· Add agile to grass baseball Hen pitcher of draft bonus
- God effect of Tatsuishi, real Kazuo cave event rates, down the incidence of Ushidonburiya
And physical fitness recovery amount of mental practice items, modify the phenomenon of increase in the facility
- Fixed a phenomenon that stops at the mission of Ida out that there is not his turn in the game when you play with a fielder ※ PS4® version, PS Vita version only

【Laurels Nine】
• During 12 sheets of command card display in the game, press the R button in the state in which the cursor on the No. 1 right, fix the phenomenon to stop and return to the command screen by pressing again

【Communication competition】
And modify the same restriction is imposed phenomenon as "play against someone" in the "play against a friend."
And change to suit the inning the time limit of "someone with the competition."
- Stolen base success rate fix becomes higher phenomenon than normal competition

【LIVE players】
And change the My Life with the specifications beginning player can not be uploaded in the original player

【Other】
·Bug fixes
■ Adding Success character player data, face data

※ will be able to use the event character that you obtained in Success Special.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #298
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Great discussion, Spirits and Strawberry.

I'm learning quite a bit so that when I do finally take the plunge with Konami baseball, I won't be completely blind.

BTW, is PYS 2011 a good older version of the game? That video looks pretty sweet and that hitting looks like a bear LOL.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Great discussion, Spirits and Strawberry.

I'm learning quite a bit so that when I do finally take the plunge with Konami baseball, I won't be completely blind.

BTW, is PYS 2011 a good older version of the game? That video looks pretty sweet and that hitting looks like a bear LOL.
If you are going older games I would get 2010 even though 2011 is graphically superior. My favorite of the series on the PS3 is 2010.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:08 PM   #300
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll ditto that and say 2010 is a good starter. It has great players before they retired or moved to MLB, the main menu is in English and the game flawless out of the box. It's also a simple plug & play game - meaning it doesn't have all the "Live" stuff which is all the rage now.

2011 was a step up graphically, it had some bugs but most were fixed. I think 2010 was better received overall.

Other good versions are 2013-2015. I'd stay away from 2012 because the NPB league switched to a heavier ball which nerfed scores & offensive stats (and so were the players in the game.) In 2010 scores were wide-ranging, you'd get 1-0 or 10-8 type games.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 06-19-2016, 12:03 PM   #301
Pro

OVR: 4

Are there any additional options of different camera angles for defensive fielding in exhibition mode and pennant mode? And if so where would I find this in settings? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #302
Rookie

Here's a link to all the stuff we put up for the 2016 version including settings.

http://www.spiritstranslation.com/fo...php?f=12&t=856

While you're there you might want look at the "Powerful Festival" thread. Good, fun mode.

Basically though you can just click the right analog button to switch camera angles. For manual defense I find the standard, long running default (behind the catcher) view best with catcher cam off.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

Last edited by Spirits Translation; 06-19-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #303
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirits Translation
Here's a link to all the stuff we put up for the 2016 version including settings.

http://www.spiritstranslation.com/fo...php?f=12&t=856

While you're there you might want look at the "Powerful Festival" thread. Good, fun mode.

Basically though you can just click the right analog button to switch camera angles. For manual defense I find the standard, long running default (behind the catcher) view best with catcher cam off.
Ya I figured out the camera views with the right analog for the three different camera views for the pitcher and batter interface for defense. Is there a different camera views for defensive fielding after the ball is hit in play? And if so where in the settings would it be?
Old 06-20-2016, 06:02 PM   #304
Rookie

No, those are the only ones.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »